Remove From Parental Control

Hi friends,

I have activated the Parental Control for the administrator user (On my personal laptop) just for trial purpose. It worked good ....

I used Categories option in parental control to block Websites., In order to deactivate it "i have not selected any category from parental control categories that will be restricted & saved but still the sites are blocked....

Please help me in deactivating Parental control ... I have tried a lot but still the websites are blocked ... need help

Rgds

Kuldeep

Comments

• Hi friends,

I have activated the Parental Control for the administrator user (On my personal laptop) just for trial purpose. It worked good ....

I used Categories option in parental control to block Websites., In order to deactivate it "i have not selected any category from parental control categories that will be restricted & saved but still the sites are blocked....

Please help me in deactivating Parental control ... I have tried a lot but still the websites are blocked ... need help

Rgds

Kuldeep

Go into a command window (start -> run > services.msc) and you can disable the parental control service

there's a sticky somewhere in this forum covering it. This will permanently disable parental control. Also you can create a profile for the Administrator and set the appropriate age etc. and it won't block you.

• Hi Will :) Was this the thread you were thinking of? Starting from this point, and up to post# 8 http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?s=&...st&p=148072

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hello Kuldeep,

Please post back if you need further assistance.

Thank you!