Bitdefender Total Security 2013 Auto Scan

Iordanis
edited February 2013 in Antivirus
I wanna know if there is a way to manual Auto Scan?

Comments

• werby3
    edited February 2013

Hi,

If, by "manual Auto scan", you mean "Schedule" scan, the answer is NO.

Under "Scan Now" menu (main window/Antivirus), you may perform the kind of scanning you want.

There is also "Contextual" option for scanning (right click on a file, folder or drive).

Regards

• one thing... can i let a file pass the firewall like a IP and port?

• werby3
    edited February 2013

Hi,

You may go to "Firewall/Application rules -> Add Rule" creating an "Allow" or "Deny" rule for the application you want and if you uncheck "Local Address" you can specify IP and port.

Of course, you have to specify also the "Network Type".

Also, on Firewall settings there is a feature called "Paranoid Mode". If you turn it ON, when an application tries to connect to internet you will be asked for permission.

Elpizw na se...fwtisa

Regards

• This didn't work ;( i need to connect my ipod to a program! App sayd you have a anti virus set it on a trust list...

• Hi,

Unfortunately, I know nothing about ipods and apps for it.

The only I can think of it is, go to Antivirus settings and on "Exclusions" tab try to exclude files, folders or apps (which BD blocks) from scanning.

Perhaps someone more experienced on that can give you some advises or you should contact to BD support page.

Regards

• That didnt work you need to help me pls ;(?

• Switch the product to User Mode and also turn ON Paranoid Mode. Add the files to the Exclusions for file/ applications and processes as well. if these also didn't work then either change the level of or disable AVC and IDS.