Can't Not Format The Drive

lech.gif
edited December 2012 in File encryption

my OS is WIN8 pro 64bit,and when I use file vault wizard to create a new file ,it failed at the last step, the error message is like the attach can't format the new file. somebody help? thx

post-125059-1356795723_thumb.png

Comments

• camarie
    camarie Principal Software Developer BD Staff
    my OS is WIN8 pro 64bit,and when I use file vault wizard to create a new file ,it failed at the last step, the error message is like the attach can't format the new file. somebody help? thx

Looks like a driver problem. I remember I have seen this before but in another context.

Let me forward this to QA to try to reproduce it and we'll get back to you when we have news.

Regards,

Cristian

• Looks like a driver problem. I remember I have seen this before but in another context.

Let me forward this to QA to try to reproduce it and we'll get back to you when we have news.

Regards,

Cristian

:rolleyes: waiting for your good news

• :rolleyes: waiting for your good news
    ...In this life?
  • Hi lech.gif,

A product update was recently released and it brought many improvements to Bitdefender 2013. Please right click on the Bitdefender icon located in system tray and from the menu select "Update Now". Reboot the PC if requested, then check if the issue persists.

• Hi lech.gif,

A product update was recently released and it brought many improvements to Bitdefender 2013. Please right click on the Bitdefender icon located in system tray and from the menu select "Update Now". Reboot the PC if requested, then check if the issue persists.

hi Georgia, thanks for your information, after I update, my product's version is 16.27.0.1763. But it also does not work, occur the same error at the last step. Is there any logs can help you to solve this problem ?