Can Time Restrictions Be Set?

Hello,

I searched my BD2013 and the BD site but I am unable to find any information to set time restrictions for the children's logins. Is this an option?

Thank you.

Comments

• Hi aoav160, and welcome :)

Maybe you found out how to do that by now? If not, open up My Bitdefender and click on the child you want the time restrictions for, and on the 1st panel, Web, click on the arrow in the upper right corner, the Web Activity page will load, and on the far right is the Schedule tab, click on it and the Web Schedule box will pop up for you to set the time limits.

BDtimecontrol_zps95eb870d.jpg

I hope this is the issue you were wondering about. If not, be sure to let us know :)

Kind regards,

Columbo

• Hi aoav160, and welcome :)

Maybe you found out how to do that by now? If not, open up My Bitdefender and click on the child you want the time restrictions for, and on the 1st panel, Web, click on the arrow in the upper right corner, the Web Activity page will load, and on the far right is the Schedule tab, click on it and the Web Schedule box will pop up for you to set the time limits.

BDtimecontrol_zps95eb870d.jpg

I hope this is the issue you were wondering about. If not, be sure to let us know :)

Kind regards,

Columbo

Thank you sir!

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

I'm glad you managed to find the answer.

I will close this topic, but if you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to contact us again. :)

Here are our direct contact details, we are available 24/7:

http://www.bitdefender.com/en/Main/contactEmail

Have a lovely day!

This discussion has been closed.