Remove Devices From Anti-theft

I posted this in the Mobile forum but did not receive a reply from Bitdefender, so I am posing it here for hopefully better visibility.

I have a few devices I no longer use that have been removed from the dashboard on my.bitdefender.com, but still show up in the Anti-Theft module. How can those unused devices be removed?

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hello cohbraz,

Removing a device from MyBitdefender dashboard does not remove it also from the Anti-theft panel. The final decision about whether the device should be also permanently removed from the Anti-theft panel is still pending, as this would be a downside for customers who had their device stolen and want to locate it.

Thank you for your understanding! :)

• Hello cohbraz,

Removing a device from MyBitdefender dashboard does not remove it also from the Anti-theft panel. The final decision about whether the device should be also permanently removed from the Anti-theft panel is still pending, as this would be a downside for customers who had their device stolen and want to locate it.

Thank you for your understanding! :)

From the Anti-Theft application or on Total Security, if the auto-login to my.bitdefender.com feature is removed, it would force the user to login to their my.bitdefender account. That way a thief can't access the portal to remove the device.

• nik140660
    edited April 2016

Hello . The delete older devices will not work in'' my bitdefender"

• You should upgrade to Bitdefender 2016, older devices without Bitdefender will not show up on Bitdefender Central, only your current devices with active subscriptions.

/index.php?showtopic=59503" rel="">How to upgrade to Bitdefender 2016 for free

• nik140660
    edited April 2016

You should upgrade to Bitdefender 2016, older devices without Bitdefender will not show up on Bitdefender Central, only your current devices with active subscriptions.

/index.php?showtopic=59503" rel="">How to upgrade to Bitdefender 2016 for free

I installed bitdefender free. In Bitdefender Central and it is not as old devices.

• Bitdefender Antivirus Free has very limited capabilities, you only have the basic antivirus protection. To get the full coverage from all the modules you have to install one of the paid versions.

If you want to give one a trial you can download a 90 day free trial from their Facebook page.

• Thanks, all worked well.

•  

Thanks, all worked well.

Good. :) If you have any more questions or problems do not hesitate to ask.

This discussion has been closed.