Parental Controle Doesn't Work On None Of My 3 Android Device

Hello there,

I'm testing the parental control software before buying it. as every parents, I'm trying to find a way to control the web activity of my child.

I've installed the soft on 3 different device (all android but different brand). The profiles created on mybitdefendeer are paired up with the device and the "monitoring" part is working fine, I can peep into their activity (web, application and face book which is great).

BUT (and that was the main part for me), the two following options are not working at all:

1 - Time control: Although I've set the permission to restricted hours, they still have access to the web.

2 - There is absolutely no web restriction, despite of the activation of the black list (age profile), you have access to **** site (typing "****" in google and using the first link xnxx.com). Even if I add this site in my personal black list, is still appears as an authorized web site.

post-125847-1357461365_thumb.jpg

post-125847-1357461375_thumb.jpg

Have I missed anything there ? (not to mention, I've been trying to find the answer since Christmas, restart devices, re-install the whole bundle...)

Thank you for your help. I've seen similar difficulties in this forum, but every time, the problem had been solved "naturally" without any explanation, this is, obviously, not my case so far!

Comments

• Help Here. I expected Bitdefender to react Quicly to this post. I still have 20 days to decide weather it works or not.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    edited March 2013

Hello patsav and welcome to the forums :)

This feature is active in Parental Control Premium for Android. Please click the link below for more information:

http://www.bitdefender.com/solutions/paren...ntrol%20Premium

The free version only allows you to monitor websites, apps and sms & calls.