Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[escalated] Parental Control-choose Device For This Profile

Bitdefender 2013 Parental Control using My Bitdefender.

When creating or editing a profile, Choose device for this profile list the same user accounts for the same machine numerous times.

Deleting a machine from the list of devices you manage does not clear users/device from the list of devices.

There is no way to delete the list of users/devices under this option or have it update.

Comments

• Bitdefender 2013 Parental Control using My Bitdefender.

When creating or editing a profile, Choose device for this profile list the same user accounts for the same machine numerous times.

Deleting a machine from the list of devices you manage does not clear users/device from the list of devices.

There is no way to delete the list of users/devices under this option or have it update.

I have this exact issue!

I have even submitted a support ticket, however only received a reply email stating more information on what Parental Control is within Bitdefender Internet Security. For me the more important issue is that every time Bitdefender 2013 Parental Control re-adds our computer it stops monitoring for each account because its no longer selected for each of my kids' accounts. I have each child created as a limited user Windows account and each have a corresponding BIS profile created in Parental Control.

It appears this issue has not been resolved.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hello,

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

We are already working on implementing a button for device removal in Account Settings from Parental Control online. The button will open a list with all the devices where the user has/had Parental Control agent installed.