Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Doesn't Like Me

Hi,

I just bought and installed bitdefender internet security a few days ago so I haven't really had time to really go through the program...but I have done some reading on it and still can't find much out. I'm not having problems blocking sites but UNblocking sites that I would like to access. Even when I go in each and every one of my childs profiles and unblock certain sites, I still can't use them! It's frustrating! Can I use the internet without it being referred to one of my child's profile? I just want the program to block certain sites from my kids and let me do whatever I want! For instance, I can't go into www.thesims3.com. I have tried to unblock it from all three of my kids' profiles and also have gone into the categories tab where games sites aren't blocked. Still can't access it. So any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hi kekov,

Welcome to the Bitdefender forum!

Please follow these steps to add an exception for The Sims 3 website:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...st&p=180855

Feel free to post back if you have other questions, we're here to help.

• Okay,

I've done this before and have still been blocked. This time I took myself off autopilot and just went in as user and the sims site worked. The sims was just an example. I've gone into all three of my sons profiles, into categories and shut off alot of the options like "online shopping, business etc." and have still been blocked. Do I have to take myself off of autopilot in order to access these sites? Also how does the program distinguish who's profile is being used when? I'm a fairly competent computer user and still can't wrap my head around how this is supposed to work.....

Thanks!