Dcs World Crashes With Bd2013 Parental Control Installed
I have installed BD2013 parental control on my machine.
On my machine, i have installed a game called DCS world combat flight simulator.
When starting DCS world with BD2013 parental control installed (and not yet activated for an account), DCS world crashes during the startup process of the program.
You can test this for yourself:
1. Download DCS world from the website for free (DCS world comes for free and you purchase plane models as you want on top of it).
The website for download is:
2. Installed DCS world with standard options.
3. Start DCS world, and validate the correct workings of the program.
4. Close DCS world.
5. Go to Bitdefender parental control (on your browser).
6. Install the parental control service and add it to your machine using the BD2013 GUI.
7. Don't activate or create accounts yet to let the BD2013 parental control monitor any account.
8. Restart DCS world. You'll see it crashes in the middle of starting-up. It will crash when about 30% of the program has been loaded.
Please try to help with this one.