Signing In

Hey all,

I've been using Safebox for a little while now, and when it works correctly I am really pleased with it. However, most of the time when i try to sign in, it just stays on the signing in screen forever. Usually, I can fix this by opening the installer and clicking "Repair". Although I can get it to work after that usually, I would rather just not have to mess with it. Anyone have any ideas on how to help this? It does this on both my desktop and my laptop, so it's not just one computer. And I also have Bitdefender free antivirus on both computers as well. would that be blocking it or anything?

Thanks in advance!

Shawn

Comments

• Hi again,

I am still having the same issue. After digging a little more, and discovering the resource monitor on windows 7, I've discovered that while safebox is trying to sign in (which is until i force it to close) it is using a significant amount of my CPU. If anyone has any clue as to how to fix this problem, I would really appreciate it. I'll post a picture showing what I've just stated just for the fun of it. I also forgot to post specs, so I'll post the processor and RAM. If you feel like anything else is necessary, please let me know.

Specs (For my desktop. The picture is from my laptop, but they are doing the same thing):

AMD FX-8350

16GB RAM

Other Programs that might be blocking it:

Bitdefender antivirus free

Maybe my firewall?

My school makes us log on through "Cisco NAC Agent". Don't know if that could be blocking it

Thanks again for your help!

post-152023-1376403212_thumb.png