Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Safebox And File Encryption Issues

Safebox issue

1. Safebox Setting error message is: "You are not logged in. Please log in to My BitDefender to use Safebox." This is incorrect. In Account Settings,

I am logged in with my user id and with my Master Password. When I go to account settings and Safebox setting, the messages displayed there are:

either (A) "Site is undergoing maintenance," or (B) (i) Space Available: 0. You must download the Safebox module or (ii) Upgrade Safebox. and buy

additional space. This is incorrect I have already installed BD 2014 including the Safebox module which should have 2GB of internal storage. So, how

do I fix the problem?

File Encryption issue

1. I created 2 vaults, A and B. Vault A contains picture files. Vault B contains nothing. file Encryption placed a DB icon for Vault A on my W7 Desktop

which I cannot delete because a get an error message that says the file is open in System. When I try to open Vault A from the desktop icon, I get a

message which says the file is in use by another program. When I try to open Vault A in the other program, i. e. File Encryption program, I cannot do

so. Is this program the BD File Encryption? I want to start over with this program, but I don't know how to delete Vault A and/or Vault B. If I do so will

I lose the contents of Vault A or are the files in Vault A just copies? I really, really do want to remove the BD Vault A icon from my W7 desktop! Also,

the File Encryption setting says there are no vaults installed.and prompts me to add one. So, how do I fix the problem.

Comments

• Safebox issue

1. Safebox Setting error message is: "You are not logged in. Please log in to My BitDefender to use Safebox." This is incorrect. In Account Settings,

I am logged in with my user id and with my Master Password. When I go to account settings and Safebox setting, the messages displayed there are:

either (A) "Site is undergoing maintenance," or (B) (i) Space Available: 0. You must download the Safebox module or (ii) Upgrade Safebox. and buy

additional space. This is incorrect I have already installed BD 2014 including the Safebox module which should have 2GB of internal storage. So, how

do I fix the problem?

I am having this exact same issue. I submitted a ticket about this problem. I am also anxiously waiting to see if the folder permissions issue with Safebox gets fixed, but seeing how long it has been reported and nothing resolved, I am not optimistic.

• Safebox issue

do I fix the problem?

File Encryption issue

1. I created 2 vaults, A and B. Vault A contains picture files. Vault B contains nothing. file Encryption placed a DB icon for Vault A on my W7 Desktop

which I cannot delete because a get an error message that says the file is open in System. When I try to open Vault A from the desktop icon, I get a

message which says the file is in use by another program. When I try to open Vault A in the other program, i. e. File Encryption program, I cannot do

so. Is this program the BD File Encryption? I want to start over with this program, but I don't know how to delete Vault A and/or Vault B. If I do so will

I lose the contents of Vault A or are the files in Vault A just copies? I really, really do want to remove the BD Vault A icon from my W7 desktop! Also,

the File Encryption setting says there are no vaults installed.and prompts me to add one. So, how do I fix the problem.

Hello @Diogenes 2009. While I can't help with the encryption issue that you have, I did receive an update to the Safebox problem. Bitdefender Support said that Safebox is undergoing maintenance and are performing an upgrade to the service. Hopefully it will be completed soon.