Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Can Locate, Can't Wipe, Lock, Or Send Alert To Phone

Options
Slusho
edited January 2022 in Mobile Security

I have BitDefender Mobile Security on my Android phone and when I log onto the website from my PC, I see the following: QNSNj.png. It find the phone without issue, but a crossed out circle icon replaces the mouse pointer when rolling over the grayed out wipe/lock/send alert buttons. I tried installing the PC software, but it asks for a licence key, which I can't find (I have 176 days left on my licence). Help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• zeus.bd
    zeus.bd ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello ,

Please try to perform a log-out / log-in from your phone.

Simply open Mobile Security , press settings button on your phone -> Global Settings -> Log-out and then log-in

• Thanks for the reply. I tried what you said and it didn't have any effect. :(

• zeus.bd
    zeus.bd ✭✭✭
    Options

Could you please PM me with the email address that you are logged in with on your device.

Thanks.

• A PM has been sent.

• A PM has been sent.

Why has this not been resolved? As far as I'm concerned, this has been a waste of money as I'm not getting what I paid for.

• Why has this not been resolved? As far as I'm concerned, this has been a waste of money as I'm not getting what I paid for.

Don't know if this has been reolved in an update or not but I had a similar problem, where my phone was on the dashboard but would not come up even in the drop down to search for on anti-theft. My solution was to open the control menu and log out, and log back in using the same account my desktop security/ my bitdefender was logged in under (ie you can log in via facebook, microsoft ac, google ac, or the bitdefender Ac). I did this as my log out/log back in didn't work the first time, but I was using the facebook login on desktop, the normal account on the PC total security, and my google account on the phone. Using one ac resolved the issue. Hope this helps! :rolleyes:

• DEPUTY
    Options

I am not able to locate my android using the anti theft feature. I have paid for the service for a whole year, exactly when do you people plan omn on fixing your location services? Because I didn't buy your anti-virus location service for it to not work!

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello,

MyBitdefender was redesigned in the meantime and the issue should be solved by now.

Please don't hesitate to post back if you need further assistance.