Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Can't Locate My Phone With Gps Only

Options
yuhokkan1995
edited January 2022 in Mobile Security

Hi,

Having seen the recommendations from several website, I bought the Bitdefender Mobile Security for the interest of my mobile phone's

security.

However, I found quite dissatisfaction with the function of the remote locate as I succeeded in locating my device only when it was

turning on WiFi or using the mobile data, While it was useless with GPS only.

That's a question. If I really lost my phone without using mobile data, how can I locate my phone?

Comments

• Rohugh
    Options
    Hi,

Having seen the recommendations from several website, I bought the Bitdefender Mobile Security for the interest of my mobile phone's

security.

However, I found quite dissatisfaction with the function of the remote locate as I succeeded in locating my device only when it was

turning on WiFi or using the mobile data, While it was useless with GPS only.

That's a question. If I really lost my phone without using mobile data, how can I locate my phone?

I would think that as GPS gets its signals from satellites to show where you are, and not receive cell data, without either wifi or mobile data turned on anti theft cannot locate it.