Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Account Login & Device Registration Issues

Please can someone advise?

Is anyone else experiencing issues with trying to login your account control panel or register devices? I have just purchased Sphere Product and soon after, my.bitdefender.com is unresponsive and displays "Sorry, temporarily unavailable"

Also, just installed software on my phone and laptop and it won't login with my account details, says there is an unknown error so I'm assuming Bitdefender system /services are down, great start to my first purchase of the software.

Comments

• I can't access/log in to My Bitdefender at the moment - I just get a continuous loading icon. :(

I guess we need to give them a little time to sort the problem.

• Glad I am not alone - just seemed so coincidental that as soon as I purchase the software the control panel don't work.

It loads now but it won't let me login and neither for my software. Bad timing ay!

• For me it just quit loading, and now I can't login. keep getting a message that there is an error with the process. Occationally I'll just get a 500 error from the network.

Hopefully it will be resolved soon, I was trying to make some changes.

• Looks like it's been resolved but a little buggy. It let me in and I was able to add my laptop and phone but it still does not show up in the dash board and now the dash board won't load at all.

• Spoke too soon, its down again.

Starting to wonder if I made the right choice seeming that I only purchased it today and look at the problems so far :unsure:

• Mine is back up, I am sure they were panicking as much as we were. First time I have seen this so hopefully it is an isolated incident. :)

• For me the whole account appears to have reset. Facebook protection - gone. Devices list - none listed. hmm, borked much?

• For me the whole account appears to have reset. Facebook protection - gone. Devices list - none listed. hmm, borked much?

Last night before going to bed MyBitdefender was showing like yours but when logging in just now it has all returned, devices showing, everything correct, so for me all is OK.

• Anpanman
    edited January 2014

Nothing like paying for an app and not even being able to register it. Maybe it's not such a good idea for them to rely on the MyBitDefender website if they can't keep the server up. I'll give it another day or two before I'll expect a refund and move on to something else.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hello everyone,

Thank you for reporting this issue.

We were working on upgrading the infrastructure hardware at that time. Everything should be back to normal now.

Please feel free to post back should you encounter further issues with the online platform MyBitdefender.