Continued Email Spam From Avangate

g4r37h
edited February 2014 in Registration

I've just received a FOURTH email from Avangate telling me my subscription to BitDefender is about to expire and that I need to purchase a product renewal.

They're all about a week apart, and I have replied to each and every one of them - AND emailed customer support - and asked that they stop emailing me because as described on my blog (http://www.gareth-jones.co.uk/2013/08/28/b...rs-pop-up-spam/) I have no intention of renewing and have already purchased a much better product elsewhere.

Could someone please see to it that I receive no further communications from either Avangate or BitDefender?

Thanks

Comments

• I've just received a FOURTH email from Avangate telling me my subscription to BitDefender is about to expire and that I need to purchase a product renewal.

They're all about a week apart, and I have replied to each and every one of them - AND emailed customer support - and asked that they stop emailing me because as described on my blog (http://www.gareth-jones.co.uk/2013/08/28/b...rs-pop-up-spam/) I have no intention of renewing and have already purchased a much better product elsewhere.

Could someone please see to it that I receive no further communications from either Avangate or BitDefender?

Thanks

Since posting the above message I've received a further 3 (THREE!) emails from Avangate telling me my subscription has expired. Each time I've replied to support@avangate.com to ask that they take me off their list and each time the request has been ignored.

So not only does their anti-virus and anti-spam software actually create spam, but they also continuously send spam emails and ignore your request to be removed from their list.

This makes both Avangate and Bitdefender completely unprofessional and companies that I will never buy from again in future.

I'm now going to add them to my email server's blacklist - good riddance to bad rubbish.