Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Regarding 3year 3pcs

Options

Hello BitDefender,

Im just bought BitDefender Total Security - 3Year & 3PCs.

My question here, Is it this license key can be used for 3 different PC?

Because, I only received 1 license key.

How may I know if the license key has been used?

Now, Im only know the validity (1095days)

Thank you.

Comments

• I'd also like to know the answer. I have a 3 PC licence for the Mac. I have just bought an Apple laptop and can only install the 30 day free trial. I have tried to enter the long licence I have for the original but it will not accept it to validate the free trial version. It wants '7 alfanumeric characters'

I note that there has been no reply to the original question. Is this a refelction on Bitdefender customer service?

Hello BitDefender,

Im just bought BitDefender Total Security - 3Year & 3PCs.

My question here, Is it this license key can be used for 3 different PC?

Because, I only received 1 license key.

How may I know if the license key has been used?

Now, Im only know the validity (1095days)

Thank you.

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options

@WazhanudiN although very late in replying.

The one licence key can be applied to three PCs, I have one BD TS licence key and have installed so far on my desktop and my laptop with the same number. BD severs detect that the key is activated and react accordingly.

@Horsham Hector, Hiya,

Where did you buy your product and key from? Problems regarding a key activation should be sent direct to Bitdefender for them to follow up. You can use the email support form -

http://www.bitdefender.com/en/Main/contactEmail

• daman1
    Options

Correct one key works on three PC's. However once ONE key has been activated ALL three keys start counting down.

This discussion has been closed.