Id Theft Tab?

Yesterday say a very unusual thing that was a bitdefender Tab of ID theft tab. at that time Bitdefender was not working properly so repaired it and now its gone. curious to know if anyone else saw it?

Comments

• columbo
    columbo
    edited May 2014

Hello :)

First, it looks like you have a licensed copy of Total Security...but, why does it say, "not for resale" across the top? http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?s=&...st&p=215371 That may have something to do with the problems you've been having.

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭

Hiya guys,

I believe that "Not for resale" is shown when someone uses a promotional key. If there were problems with BD that have been resolved with a repair then you can put it down to a glitch - unless it shows up again.

• columbo
    columbo
    edited May 2014

I didn't realize that a promotional key could be for 253(+) days, have you ever seen that before (not for resale), Rohugh?, I haven't, maybe because I've never seen a screen shot of it before :blink:

Are you using a Promotional version, wajihero?

Promotion_zps2b8a374f.jpg

• Nice work, Rohugh :):) Thanks for finding and posting the links, and for teaching me something new today :)

• I didn't realize that a promotional key could be for 253(+) days, have you ever seen that before (not for resale), Rohugh?, I haven't, maybe because I've never seen a screen shot of it before :blink:

Are you using a Promotional version, wajihero?

Promotion_zps2b8a374f.jpg

yea it was a promotional key got it from a promo bitdefender launched few months back for users in france to give any one who goes to that page a 1 year bitdefender TS code