[fixed] Network 400 Error Message

robinking
edited January 2022 in Mobile Security

Hi,

Yesterday I downloaded BitDefender Mobile Antivirus onto my Android phone. I ran a scan and at the end of the scan I got a Network 400 Error message and the program made out like I hadn't run a scan at at all.

I tried scanning several times, with the exact same result every time. Not having the most reliable of data connectins I figured I'd wait until I got to work today and try it on the wifi. I got exactly the same result.

Can someone tell me what Network 400 Error message means and how to overcome it?

Thanks.

Comments

• Hi. you managed to solve the problem? Network 400 Error

• Check below. Same error message, just with a different issue. But I think it's worth the try resetting to factory default. 1.gif

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#...ube/21R-bX-bqpY

• this error messages are sometimes customized by site owners. The most common reason for this error is because the site address was typed wrong like a syntax problem. Clear your browser's cache. it may help you

• Hi,

Yesterday I downloaded BitDefender Mobile Antivirus onto my Android phone. I ran a scan and at the end of the scan I got a Network 400 Error message and the program made out like I hadn't run a scan at at all.

I tried scanning several times, with the exact same result every time. Not having the most reliable of data connectins I figured I'd wait until I got to work today and try it on the wifi. I got exactly the same result.

Can someone tell me what Network 400 Error message means and how to overcome it?

Thanks.

Hello,

We recommend you to check your Internet connection settings.

If the scan error 400 persists after trying another Wi-FI connection, turn off Scan Storage.

If the Bitdefender scan completes this way, give us a few details about the card please (manufacturer, capacity, class, etc.) and your phone model + Android version.

Thank you!

• Hello,

Could you please run a short test for us.

Turn "Scan storage" off and try to perform another scan to see if the issue persists.

Thank you ,

Daniel.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hello,

This issue was solved since version 2.36.710.

The current version is 2.40.891. If you still encounter this error please update your Bitdefender.

This discussion has been closed.