Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Is " Irbitdefender.ir " Reliable ?

H3S4M
edited July 2014 in General

Hello Everybody...

irbitdefender.ir claims that is Official representative of Bitdefender in Iran and sell Bitdefender products at very low price ( with 30% discount )

This site is reliable ?

There are partner from Bitdefender in Iran ?

Bitdefender support the Iran ?

I want to buy an Antivirus, Kaspersky is best or Bitdefender ?

Bitdefender has problem with IDM and high usage Internet bandwidth ?

Regards...

Comments

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭

Hello,

Looking at the "Bitdefender Partner Locator" there are no sites listed for Iran.

We don't discuss comparisons between antivirus programs, this site is only for Bitdefender support. I don't know about IDM but I have had no problems with excessive bandwidth usage.

Ro.

• I wouldn't touch that irbitdefender.ir. you would most likely end up out of pocket with a blacklisted product instead of saving 30%. Rohugh is 100% right about only using authorised vendors. Especially more important in that particular region unfortunately.

i can confirm the internet bandwidth issues have been resolved in the 2014 version. so would presume the same would apply that there aren't any with 2015 builds either.

having never used IDM after finding it unreliable with all security solutions available I couldn't advise on that. Chrome, Firefox, IE and the like all have built-in download managers that work just as well these days. for P2P I use transmission.