Sphere 2013 To Sphere 2015

I previously purchased Sphere 2013. I see there is a newer version of Sphere on your website. Is this Sphere 2015? Does it still have all the protections of Total Security?

Comments

• The reason I ask is I downloaded the "New" Sphere from your website to install, but when I click to install it says it's installing Total Security 2013.

• The reason I ask is I downloaded the "New" Sphere from your website to install, but when I click to install it says it's installing Total Security 2013.

Same thing for me but I have Family Pack.

Any help please?

• I looked further. Bitdefender Total Security - Build: 17.28.0.1191 is currently installed after downloading/installing from the 2015 Sphere link and then letting it

auto-update.

The 2015 build is: 18.12.0.958 according to the Bitdefender 2015 Product Update forum.

I've submitted a Customer Care request, ticket no: 2014071019360002

• Well I did get a response on the 14th that said they were looking into it... That was it. Nothing else...

Today I again downloaded from the Sphere link, did a complete uninstall/install.

Product Information. Bitdefender Total Security - Build: 17.28.0.1191

So nothing has changed.

post-182521-1406800806_thumb.jpg

• The installers here should work for both of you. http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=54672

Sphere and Family Pack are both just multi-device/user versions of Total Security. So as long as your licenses are still valid, the TS installers will work. I bought a Family Pack of the 2014 version, and am currently using that license with TS 2015.

• Thanks. I'll try it.

• I did as suggested. Am now running 2015 Total Security

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.