[solved] Bitdefender Total Security 2015 Safepay Virtual Keyboard Special Character

I have noticed when using Safepay virtual keyboard to enter a password the special character does not work right. The percent sign symbol when keyed in ones will move back ones and I have notice other special character is also not working right. I'm not sure if anyone else is having this issue or it's just me. It only happen when you use the virtual keyboard to enter your password in the website like Verizon website but it does not happen if you use the Bookmark. Anybody know what would cause this to happen.

Comments

• It doesn't work for me either with symbols, I recently noticed it as I started to add symbols in my passwords, I think there are only a couple of them work correctly.

• camarie
    camarie Principal Software Developer BD Staff

You may simply might have hit a bug.

I forwarded the issue to QA; waiting for testing of this issue.

Most likely someone will reply here, maybe asking for some more details.

Regards,

Cristian

• Moldoveanu Marius
    Moldoveanu Marius Senior QA Engineer ✭✭✭

We identified the issue and it will be fixed in the future releases of Bitdefender.

Thank you.

• Moldoveanu Marius
    Moldoveanu Marius Senior QA Engineer ✭✭✭

An update was released today that should fix your problem. Thank you for your time.

• It is working correctly for me now. Thanks.

• An update was released today that should fix your problem. Thank you for your time.

Yes, it's working. Thank you for the update.

• Hello,

Thanks for posting back with your results.

Since the reported issue was fixed, we declare this topic closed.

This discussion has been closed.