Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Safepay Error Ag Player

hi iam using bitdefender 2015 antivirus plus trail using windows 7 64 once my trail fiinsh i really want to buy it but the problem is when i am using bitdefender safepay there is error says Ag player is not supported by bitdefender safepay browser plugins and addons mayhave vulnerabilities that can compromise your secure environment leaving you exposed to different types of threats.why iam getting this problem how to fix it?

Comments

• Moldoveanu Marius
    Moldoveanu Marius Senior QA Engineer ✭✭✭

Hello, what website are you trying to access? Ag player seems like an external plugin. For security reasons we allow in Safepay only java and flash player addons. Can you provide us with more info?

Thank you.

• Hello, what website are you trying to access? Ag player seems like an external plugin. For security reasons we allow in Safepay only java and flash player addons. Can you provide us with more info?

Thank you.

hi thnks for reply.iam trying to access ebay.com site it is popular site not unknown when i entering to login page its telling this error agplayer.how to fix is there any plugin need?

• Hello Vezz,

Thank you for posting back.

We could replicate the scenario on our end by accessing www.ebay.com in Safepay and then clicking on Sign In.

However, as Marius already mentions above, Safepay does not support other plugins except for Java and Adobe Flash.

Thank you for your understanding.

• Thanks for clarifying this. Amazon is a giant and I can only imagine how many users are purchasing things on that site per daily basis. Are there any considerations on supporting that in the future? 1.gif

• Thanks for clarifying this. Amazon is a giant and I can only imagine how many users are purchasing things on that site per daily basis. Are there any considerations on supporting that in the future? 1.gif

Hi,

One of the solution is to uninstall Microsoft Sylverlight from your PC.

I hope this will help you.

• hi thnks for reply.iam trying to access ebay.com site it is popular site not unknown when i entering to login page its telling this error agplayer.how to fix is there any plugin need?

Solve the problem of Ag player in Safepay :

1)uninstall Sylverlight from your computer (Sylverlight has the plugin Ag Player)

2)when you update Windows never install again Sylver light.

Hope this will help you.