Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved] Safepay Readability

Hello Everybody,

Is it possible to improve readability in the SafePay window?

The fonts are a bit small for people with eye sight problem and the usual short-cuts to zoom in and out (CTRL +/-) are not working.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Comments

• I do agree (especially when my reading glasses are not to hand) that it can be a little difficult to read, perhaps this should be in the Feature Request forum. You can always use the Windows Magnifier to increase the size.

• Hello Everybody,

The fonts are a bit small for people with eye sight problem and the usual short-cuts to zoom in and out (CTRL +/-) are not working.

I even had no success with the windows magnifier.

Please advise.

Thank you.

• Hello Everybody,

I even had no success with the windows magnifier.

Please advise.

Thank you.

• I do agree (especially when my reading glasses are not to hand) that it can be a little difficult to read, perhaps this should be in the Feature Request forum. You can always use the Windows Magnifier to increase the size.

Hi Rohough

I've chosen the wrong forum. My question is actually related to safepay not safebox. Sorry for the mistake.

Windows magnifier is not working by the way.

Thanks for the input nonetheless.

Cheers

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Windows magnifier is not working by the way.

OK, but I am surprised Windows Magnifier is not working with Safepay, the first thing I did before posting is press Windows Key and + to check.

• Dear Bitdefender support,

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks

• Hello all,

You can increase / decrease the font size in Safepay by pressing Ctrl and + / - from Numpad.

Please confirm your results.

• Hah, that works, but can you add it to the .pdfs as it is not mentioned in the Safepay section.

Thanks Georgia.

• Thank you for your feedback, Rohugh.

I will forward the request to our technical writers to include this information in the Bitdefender manual as well.

Have a nice day!

• I appreciate that info as well

• mortezasafai@gmail.com
    edited September 2014
    Hello all,

You can increase / decrease the font size in Safepay by pressing Ctrl and + / - from Numpad.

Please confirm your results.

Thanks Georgia !!

You're the best support person here !

Thanks! (I would send you a 'thank you' note, but I don't see this option in this forum)

NumPad +/- is working just fine.

P.S. I wish you would solve our very long BOOT delay issue, as well (ticket: 2014091809110002). It's very annoying.

Cheers

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hello all,

The method on how to zoom in/out in Safepay is now documented as well in the Bitdefender 2015 userguides.

Please download fresh copies from here:

Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2015 userguide >

http://download.bitdefender.com/windows/de...serGuide_en.pdf

Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 userguide >

Bitdefender Total Security 2015 userguide >

The text that appears:

<<increase or decrease the browser size by pressing simultaneously Ctrl and the +/- keys in the numeric keypad.>>

Since the issue is resolved, I am now closing this topic.

@ SAFAI: the issue you report will be fixed in the next product update, which is expected in a couple of weeks. I will also contact you via ticket 2014091809110002

This discussion has been closed.