Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How To Allow A Web Resource?

Options

Hi,

I use Antivirus Plus 2013, and the latest update have blocked a program i use a lot.

I have tried to whitelist the program, and also the ip it tries to communicate with, but I can't get it working.

Where do you allow web resources in Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2013?

Comments

• I got around it by disabling the antimalware filter - but it would be nice just to allow the ip address, so the antimalware filter still would be running.

• I got around it by disabling the antimalware filter - but it would be nice just to allow the ip address, so the antimalware filter still would be running.

Hi GrayBar,

Which software?

A BD expert will probably answer you soon and ask you some details (maybe on PM) to be transferred to their department to solve the issue.

If you could add details of your system in your profile, it could help.

Regards

L.

• Hi Lionet,

That sounds great!

It's called Remote Client (it's not available to download anymore, but more info here: http://www.remotemessages.com/forum/index....te-messages/p1). I use it to send text messages from my computer through my iPhone.

I use the Remote Client on both my computers with Bitdefender Plus 2013 installed - both on Win7 X64, and they both have the problem since the new BDP2013 update.

My iPhone runs a server for the client to use, and it is when I login to the server, that the antimalware filter blocks the application.

So if I could whitelist a ip address (my iPhone), I guess that the problem would be solved that way - without the devs changing their antimalware filter rules.

I have the install file for Remote Client, that I could email if that would help in anyway.

This discussion has been closed.