How Do I Make Bitdefender Internet Security/anti Virus Compatible With Comodo Firewall 7?

How do I make bitdefender Internet Security/Bitdefender anti virus 2015 compatible with the latest version of comodo firewall? I think 7?

Comments

• Uninstall comodo and then install BitDefender Antivirus. Then reinstall comodo. Forget trying to use BitDefender internet security and comodo together. Two firewalls cause major conflicts and can actually open ports because of opposing rules and traffic routes.

• Uninstall comodo and then install BitDefender Antivirus. Then reinstall comodo. Forget trying to use BitDefender internet security and comodo together. Two firewalls cause major conflicts and can actually open ports because of opposing rules and traffic routes.

What if I disable bitdefender's firewall?

• If you do it also disables IDS which is a firewall component. The only real addition over Antivirus would then be Antispam. That in turn currently only works for POP3 mail accounts.

If it was my PC I would take a backup and use trial versions to see which was best for my needs.

• If you do it also disables IDS which is a firewall component. The only real addition over Antivirus would then be Antispam. That in turn currently only works for POP3 mail accounts.

If it was my PC I would take a backup and use trial versions to see which was best for my needs.

I see. Would bitdefender av 2015 be compatible then since there is no firewall?

• Firewalls may conflict drivers.

• In theory BDAV and comodo firewall (as long as that is all it is) should work together. However like Rampant mentions there may still be driver conflicts. Which is partly why I said about taking a backup and trying them together.