Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Just Purchased Mobile Security And Key Issue

vivienne
edited January 2022 in Mobile Security

Hello,

I bought the 1 year bitdefender mobile security and antivirus just now and i

would like to change new mobile.

How can I get the key for this?

my google play transaction number was:

Or can you teach me how I can move the 1 yr premium to new phone? Many tks for yr great help!

Comments

• srome
    edited December 2014
    Hello,

I bought the 1 year bitdefender mobile security and antivirus just now and i

would like to change new mobile.

How can I get the key for this?

my google play transaction number was:

Or can you teach me how I can move the 1 yr premium to new phone? Many tks for yr great help!

Go to Play Store on your mobile click on the Play Store at the top left side of the screen, click on My Apps at the top you will see

Subscriptions > Installed > All. Click on Subscriptions and download it from there should activate automatically. You may need to

remove the version you have installed on your phone prior to downloading the version from the Subscriptions section of Google

Play Store.

Not a 100% sure how Bitdefender give you the code other than check the purchase email you get of Google Play Store.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hello vivienne,

If you still need help with this please send us an email at bms@bitdefender.com

Thank you.