I'm testing Internet Security 2015.
I don't have major issue on my laptop with windows 8.1.
But on my parents laptop, with windows 7, there are some issues. They are complaining that now i takes too long to boot. I disable "early boot scan" and got rid of the very long black screen. Is it safe to disable?
Anyway, they are still complaining it's much slower than the previous security software. Need some help.
All Time Leaders
- 2.4K All Categories
- 1.3K Windows
- 146 Mac
- 422 Mobile Security
- 359 VPN
- 375 Central & Subscriptions
- 406 Other Products & Services
- 89 Security Research Team
- 150 Product features and Ideation
- 180 Enterprise Security
- 668 General Topics
- 185 News & Blogs
- 4.8K Home & home office protection
- 24.2K Old forum topics