Slow Web Browsing With Bitdefender Internet Security 2015

I am currently using Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 and having big problem with web browsing. It is painfully slow. It always take my laptop 4 to 5 seconds to load a website. I turned off everything in Bitdefender setting, but it did not help. However, I noticed this: if I let Bitdefender search advisor finish checking websites before I clicked on them, web loading would be OK. Unfortunately, when I turned off search advisor, it was slow again.

I did contact Bitdefender support team, and it took them a long time to reply. In the last reply, they asked me to re-install Bitdefender. As expected, it did not help at all. Since then, I have not received any other replies from them.

Actually, I do question if Bitdefender is as good as proved by testing labs like AV Test or AV Comparatives. In terms of web browsing, it is truly a failure.

One more problem that I have with Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 was that when it updated itself, my laptop froze for a while. The problem was gone once the update was done.

I am creating this topic because I need some help on these problems. My ticket ID is 2014110506080002. I hope that my request will not be ignored by moderators.

I wonder if anyone had the same problems.

Waiting for help,

Hoang

Comments

• Yes i had same kind problem + whole system was very slow.

I also did contact to support and i sent support tools log files.

Now they asked to send again log files and/or screenshot.

I already uninstalled Bitdefender IS 2015 (with bitdefender uninstaller tool) because system was totally unusable.

Then i installed Avast and system is ok!

Z :huh: