Can't Install Bluestacks

Here my bitdefender version:

FQHlBA2.png

I know this problem since Bitdefender 2012, and it seems that the issue still persist with current version of bitdefender. It can't be installed even with antivirus and firewall turn off and added to exclusion list too.

aWlTGvx.png

Please work on it somehow. Thanks.

Comments

• Hello bagelsuki,

This problem has been around for a while now although it was confirmed by Georgia some time ago that Bitdefender does not block Bluestacks and the problem was at Bluestacks end.

You can always send in an e-mail to Bitdefender to see if they now have an answer to the problem.

Email: http://www.bitdefender.com/support/contact-us.html[/url]

Ro.

• I don't see how this has been confirmed as being a bluestacks problem. I've got it working on systems with different antivirus products installed. However, bluestacks only works on my system when I remove bitdefender 2015.

• Install Bluestack last version 0.9.6.4092

What's new in this version 0.9.6.4092:

New Features:

- Fix for Bluestacks Installation failure on systems with Bitdefender.

- More graphics related changes to support "CSR Racing" app

- Some more fixes for "Stuck at initializing" issue. (Troubleshooter added in report Problem)

• how do i get the latest version of bluestacks ?

when i press check for update there's no update.

downloading from the website gives me the same version i got now.

Version 0.9.4.4079

• Hiya,

v.0.9.6.4092 can be found if you Google it but it does not seem to be an official version as it is not available from Bluestacks.

Ro.

• I have just come back to the computer and had a Bitdefender warning that one of the sites I looked at was infected with malware and was blocked. Therefore I strongly recommend that you do not attempt to download the 0.9.6.4092 version but wait until the problem is resolved by both Bluestacks and Bitdefender.

Rohugh

• i think i was using the version you mentioned earlier got several times BSOD,

re-installed laptop.

now using the official version and uninstalled bitdefender and everything is working like a charm.

not sure what will happen when i install bitdefender again but i presume it will stop working,

so it looks like i need to loof for another Virus Scanner.

it's a shame nothing is done about it.

this isn't a issue that just started out.

it's a issue that goes back like a few years