Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Safeplay Is Not Working

Options

It's been working, but after an update i cannot access the settings tab for the Safeplay(no websites can be added or removed). Upon opening Safeplay from Bitdefender menu i get

Grey screen of death (GSOD) with no mouse pointer or any tabs accessible, just plain gray screen and nothing else however i can switch back on again to the Desktop.

OS Windows 8.1 64x.

Please fix it.

Comments

• camarie
    camarie Principal Software Developer BD Staff
    Options
    It's been working, but after an update i cannot access the settings tab for the Safeplay(no websites can be added or removed). Upon opening Safeplay from Bitdefender menu i get

Grey screen of death (GSOD) with no mouse pointer or any tabs accessible, just plain gray screen and nothing else however i can switch back on again to the Desktop.

OS Windows 8.1 64x.

Please fix it.

Can you tell us what version of the product you have?

(Gray screen is the background of the secure desktop, probably Safepay did not started correctly and process was hung for some reason).

I forwarded the issue to our QA team, they will contact you to ask more details as well.

Regards,

Cristian