Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Unable To Manually Add Doamins To Safepay.

Hello.

You are supposed to be able to manually add domains, using the settings options within the SafePay browser (within my TS2015).

There is no option/button/plus sign to be able to add domains that trigger SafePay. The only domains listed are those that are automatically recognised by Bitdefender, such as my bank.

Sent ticket 2014122917040001 to Bitdefender support.

My message was clearly stated yet it's clear that they didn't bother to read the message but just sent out a standard "read the manual" reply.

My experience, which seems too common to users of this forum, is a shame for Bitdefender. Their support people should read and investigate tickets before sending an all too patronising reply.

Mean while, their now ex-customers will just go elsewhere.

Comments

• camarie
    camarie Principal Software Developer BD Staff
    Hello.

You are supposed to be able to manually add domains, using the settings options within the SafePay browser (within my TS2015).

There is no option/button/plus sign to be able to add domains that trigger SafePay. The only domains listed are those that are automatically recognised by Bitdefender, such as my bank.

Sent ticket 2014122917040001 to Bitdefender support.

My message was clearly stated yet it's clear that they didn't bother to read the message but just sent out a standard "read the manual" reply.

My experience, which seems too common to users of this forum, is a shame for Bitdefender. Their support people should read and investigate tickets before sending an all too patronising reply.

Mean while, their now ex-customers will just go elsewhere.

Point taken. The issue you signaled is in our list to be implemented (will be similar with the one for popup domains I suppose).

Thanks for bringing it to our attention !

Regards,

Cristian