Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender £19.27 Or £215.60?

Options

I used to use AVG but as they increased their charge by 17% and also charge to cover my Laptop I have dumped them.

I then keyed in, “What is the best Anti Virus” on the Web and Randall Sutherland ‏ came up with Bitdefender Antivirus Plus at £19.27 so I keyed that into the Web which came up with “Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2015 £41.63 GBP.

The following then came up with Bitdefender Virus and Spyware Removal (Bitdefender recommended) £83.99 GBP

Plus Bitdefender Install & SetUp £29.99 GBP

Plus Bitdefender System Repair £59.99 GBP

A totall of: £215.60

So what started as £19.27 finished up as £215.60 or have I made a mistake? If so would someone please tell me what all the above prices are for.

Comments

• Rohugh
    Options

Hiya,

I don't know the current prices for BD AV but if you search around as you have done you can find some good offers. The rest of the services you list are for things Bitdefender will do for you if you cannot do it yourself - removing malware already on your computer, setting up the AV program, repairing your system if it has been damaged by malware.

All you really need to do is to find BD AV at a price you are happy to pay, ensure that any other security software has been removed from your computer and download the Bitdefender AV. :)

Ro.

• If you are interested I know about a reseller that sells lifetime licenses