Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Safepay S*cks!

Yesterday i send BDS an email about Customer Care subject 201405010855xxxx to be closed, while it was ok. However last night Safepay s*cks again! Safepay won’t start and stops when it comes to make contact with the banksite. So i had to switch back to the normal bankscreen to do my payments. I really get tired of this. So i decided to make another ticket for this issue. Instead of getting a satisfied answer i got a message back:

"Thank you for your interest in our Bitdefender Solutions. Please note that we have checked your license key and we would like to inform you that we have a dedicated support line for your specific situatuon: http://www.bitdefender.fr/site/Main/nousContacter/ ... Have a nice day! Best regards, Mihai Gagenau

WTF!! I am dutch and can't read or speak french, so what do they think or doing there? I am really ###### off now and want a solution for this idiot Safepay behaviour instead of guiding me to a french supportline!

Don't know what to do now, to get in contact with people of the Bitdefender Support who are willing to take me serious! Anyone a suggestion?

TIA

post-142881-1407853279_thumb.jpg

Comments

• camarie
    camarie Principal Software Developer BD Staff
    Yesterday i send BDS an email about Customer Care subject 201405010855xxxx to be closed, while it was ok. However last night Safepay s*cks again! Safepay won’t start and stops when it comes to make contact with the banksite. So i had to switch back to the normal bankscreen to do my payments. I really get tired of this. So i decided to make another ticket for this issue. Instead of getting a satisfied answer i got a message back:

"Thank you for your interest in our Bitdefender Solutions. Please note that we have checked your license key and we would like to inform you that we have a dedicated support line for your specific situatuon: http://www.bitdefender.fr/site/Main/nousContacter/ ... Have a nice day! Best regards, Mihai Gagenau

WTF!! I am dutch and can't read or speak french, so what do they think or doing there? I am really ###### off now and want a solution for this idiot Safepay behaviour instead of guiding me to a french supportline!

Don't know what to do now, to get in contact with people of the Bitdefender Support who are willing to take me serious! Anyone a suggestion?

TIA

You can try the Dutch version.

For starting, you can describe the details of your problem also here; maybe we can try to reproduce, if possible.

Regards,

Cristian

• Moldoveanu Marius
    Moldoveanu Marius Senior QA Engineer ✭✭✭

Hello, what is your banking website?

• @ GuevaraNL : Do you still need help with this?
  • On my system, all Safepay has ever done is put up a full screen of grey and white shapes. It also turns the mouse pointer into a small blue circle. It will stay that way all day if I let it. CTRL+ALT+DEL and then logging off is one way to get out. I did recently figure out that clicking on alternating mouse buttons does eventually make the white/grey screen go away. Unfortunately, I told my banking site to use it every time (was before I found out Safepay did not work correctly) so I have to fight with Safepay every time I want to bank. I'd love to disable Safepay but from what I've read, you have to open Safepay to get to the settings. Tough to change the settings when all you get is essentially a blank screen.

Machine is a new build from last month. Windows 7 Pro. Installed Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2015 on 11/15.

• Hello KC Clark,

Something may have become corrupted during the download and installation. Try running a repair by going to the computer Control Panel>Programs and Features>Bitdefender 2015 - double click it and choose Repair. Let it complete and then reboot your computer.

Ro.

• Try running a repair by going to the computer Control Panel>Programs and Features>Bitdefender 2015 - double click it and choose Repair. Let it complete and then reboot your computer.

Trying your suggestion. "Uninstalled files" got to 100%. "Install files" got to 25% and has been sitting ever since. I tried closing it but it says it cannot be closed at this time.

• Trying your suggestion. "Uninstalled files" got to 100%. "Install files" got to 25% and has been sitting ever since. I tried closing it but it says it cannot be closed at this time.

I let Repair "run" for over an hour before I had had enough. From Task Manager, I could tell it was doing nothing except adding threads, which was weird. I eventually logged off via Task Manager. I tried to Uninstall it but that just put me back into Repair which stalled at 25% again. I looked around Bitdefender's website and found an Uninstall. Made it look like it was just for Antivirus Plus 2015 but it scoured my computer for any Bitdefender product. Was taking forever so I went to bed. When I came back, it was done and had me reboot. I reinstalled. Safepay "works" just like it did before. On the plus side, it no longer automatically comes up when I bring up my bank's website so I can live with it. I'm pretty sure I paid for only one year so I can see what is supposedly the best at that time and make adjustments.

• Moldoveanu Marius
    Moldoveanu Marius Senior QA Engineer ✭✭✭
    I let Repair "run" for over an hour before I had had enough. From Task Manager, I could tell it was doing nothing except adding threads, which was weird. I eventually logged off via Task Manager. I tried to Uninstall it but that just put me back into Repair which stalled at 25% again. I looked around Bitdefender's website and found an Uninstall. Made it look like it was just for Antivirus Plus 2015 but it scoured my computer for any Bitdefender product. Was taking forever so I went to bed. When I came back, it was done and had me reboot. I reinstalled. Safepay "works" just like it did before. On the plus side, it no longer automatically comes up when I bring up my bank's website so I can live with it. I'm pretty sure I paid for only one year so I can see what is supposedly the best at that time and make adjustments.

what is your banking website ?

• what is your banking website ?

https://www.huntington.com/

• I wonder if you ever got this to work. I installed BitDefender Total Security 2015 a month ago and I have been fighting with Safepay ever since. I have multiple accounts at two different banks and cannot get it to work when I create each bookmark (they have completely different login and passwords). Safepay will overwrite my first bookmark the info from the second one I tried to create. Very puzzled with BitDefender releasing this part of the product. Wonder if anyone really tested Safepay like they should have. I am using Win 8.1 Pro on a W530 laptop workstation.