Samsung

thakaliboy
edited January 2022 in Mobile Security

Samsung opened the door to its new york city accelerator, marking its latest effort to work with startups and to uncover hot innovation. This is gonna be very excite to catch. :blink:

Comments

• This is a good news for New York city. Hope it will also get some good job opportunities for the talented & expert professionals of the city.

• I am looking to install an antivirus program for my Samsung Galaxy Ace2 , should I install bitdefender, will it really work for my mobile phone ?

• I use Bitdefender Mobile Security on both my Samsung Galaxy S3 and my Samsung Tablet, apart from being anti-malware it also has other benefits like anti-theft. It is available as a free trial so why not give it a go?

• I am looking to install an antivirus program for my Samsung Galaxy Ace2 , should I install bitdefender, will it really work for my mobile phone ?

It works very well yes... everything is working well especially the ''web security'' that i tested on CKRS infected website. And take a look at AV-TEST they tested 30 antivirus for android and Bitdefender is at the top... http://www.av-test.org/en/tests/mobile-dev...droid/jan-2014/

• I have a Sony Xperia and have tried many antiviruses but none seem to be effective. Can anyone tell me how well does Bitdefender works on Xperia?

• i think bitdefender antivirus fit for you. i used it for my galaxy s2, it worked well. i am really satisfied with it.

• Bit works great on my s5