Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Deletes A File: Help!

Options

Hello, I have a file that I BitDefender scans and deletes it. It DON?T HAVE do it, I need that file. The also put it among the excluded files but always I have the same problem. Is it possible to exclude that file from the scanning?

I'm going to the asylum because I'm going crazy. Help me please!

Thank You

Comments

• Hello, I have a file that I BitDefender scans and deletes it. It DON?T HAVE do it, I need that file. The also put it among the excluded files but always I have the same problem. Is it possible to exclude that file from the scanning?

Thank You

Looks like you have been waiting a long time for a reply. I was just passing.

- I know how frustrating it is waiting for help

Is Bitdefender deleting or quarantining executables (EXE files) or another file type ?

What edition of Bitdefender are you using (Year version too) ?

• cohbraz
    Options
    Hello, I have a file that I BitDefender scans and deletes it. It DON?T HAVE do it, I need that file. The also put it among the excluded files but always I have the same problem. Is it possible to exclude that file from the scanning?

Thank You

How are you scanning once the file is added to exclusions? If you are right-clicking and running a manual contextual scan, the exclusion does not apply.

Files in the excluded list are only done so for Bitdefender's automatic scans.