Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

2015 Sup[port

Options

Hi,

Currently have a support case going re a Safepay problem and whilst the reply's have been prompt and suggestions to fix the issue, have been offered, most of which I have already done, it appears that we have come to a halt with any further support. Appreciate with all the info I have uploaded it might take a bit to sort out, but an email saying they are at the hard bit now and it might take some time, doesn't leave the user with the feeling that this problem is not fixable. It is frustrating because I have a lap top sitting right next the computer with the problem, with nearly the same programs, without the Safepay problem.

Jeff :wub:

Comments

• orion_jb2001
    Options
    Hi,

Currently have a support case going re a Safepay problem and whilst the reply's have been prompt and suggestions to fix the issue, have been offered, most of which I have already done, it appears that we have come to a halt with any further support. Appreciate with all the info I have uploaded it might take a bit to sort out, but an email saying they are at the hard bit now and it might take some time, doesn't leave the user with the feeling that this problem is not fixable. It is frustrating because I have a lap top sitting right next the computer with the problem, with nearly the same programs, without the Safepay problem.

Jeff :wub:

Well someone's reading the forum, I have just received a reply from support, stating they are working on the problem and will be in touch. Thankyou, keep the customer satisfied. :)

Jeff