Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Safepay Flash Problem

Options

hi all,

Although i installed current flash version, safepay say "flash plugin is not installed in your system". :huh:

And i think in that reason i can not look my Abstract account on Banking transactions (early it was opening on popups, and yes i know popup block feature can close on top right part on address bar now its not appear)

im using it on W7 Home pre x86

IS 2015 up to date.

Comments

• hi all,

Although i installed current flash version, safepay say "flash plugin is not installed in your system". :huh:

And i think in that reason i can not look my Abstract account on Banking transactions (early it was opening on popups, and yes i know popup block feature can close on top right part on address bar now its not appear)

im using it on W7 Home pre x86

IS 2015 up to date.

I have read that SafePay is built on Chromium and as such requires a plugin for Flash.

There are two that will run in Chromium: one using NPAPI and one using PPAPI.

When you download the Flash plugin this will make sense.

You can only use the plugin based on NPAPI with SafePay.

This version is not the preferred version because it does not run in a sandbox.

The preferred version uses PPAPI which I believe is authored by Google and runs in it's own sandbox.

Maybe the Bitdefender techs will make this change in the future.

The new standard is supported by the current versions of Chrome and Chromium.

• Sorry, I got lost here but are you saying that Flash is built in on Chrome and just by updating it will fix the issue? 1.gif

• Sorry, I got lost here but are you saying that Flash is built in on Chrome and just by updating it will fix the issue? 1.gif
    The version of Flash that is used by Safepay is actually the same version that is used by Firefox, not Chrome. Chrome uses the PPAPI, Firefox uses NPAPI which is the one Safepay needs.