Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Safepay Issue

Options

Appreciate this topic in the Bitdefender 2014 forum, but there doesnt appear to be a Safepay forum for Bitdefender 2015. I have read posts re issues with safepay and BD 2014, my experience with Acronis True Image and Bitdefender 2015 is thus. I noticed that my Safepay shortcut in the Bitdefender 2015 module disappeared. Up until that happening, both Bitdefender and Acronis were working fine, not sure what caused the shortcut to disappear. After some reading I noted that Asus A1 suite may be a problem and as I was not really using this program, I uninstalled it. On rebooting as part of the uninstall, I promptly had a issue with the computer going to repair cycle (windows 8.1 64 bit). Repair failed. Not sure what caused this but with back ups I managed to get every reinstalled. Reinstalled Bitdefender 2015 via downlaod and safe pay shortcut was back on the module. I continued to install programs etc, Acronis True Image 2015 being one of the last. I noted that the safepay short cut was gone again in the BD module. I clicked on the safepay short cut in the program file Bitdefender and got that warning about acronis scheduler helper interfering with safepay. I disabled the acronis scheduler helper,managed to access Safepay through its own icon in the Bitdefender folder. I did a repair install of Bitdefender 2015 but the safepay shortcut in the BD module was still missing. Also I should add, the opitmize short cut was also disappeared at the same time safe pay shortcut disappeared in the module.

I am not sure what triggered the original fault, everything has been working together nicely, I never schedule an acroins back up and all 4 short cuts in the BD module have always been there. I have never had to use an external short cut for safepay and always accessed the safepay program through the BD module. Any ideas and sorry still appears a safepay problem or a new bug has crepted in. Never had a problem using Safepay via the shortcut within the BD module, even with Acroins working and the scheduler helper active, this seems only to be a problem in accessing Safepay outside the BD module. I would like to be able to use safepay via the BD module not via its on exe file external of the BD module.

Comments

• Hi, sorry ahead on bumping this up but is there already a progress for this? 1.gif

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello,

Can you please upload a screen shot? As far as I understand a couple of modules are missing from the Bitdefender main interface.

Also, a registry export of this key would help:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\BitDefender\Bitdefender Antivirus Plus / Internet Security / Total Security 2015

*the name is different based on the version you have installed.

Thank you!