Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bdf Exe

Options

I would like to set up a system scheduler to remind me to run a scan to run every sunday at 1 PM. Could someone let me know what the executable is so I can just click scan when it appears.

thx

John

Comments

• I would like to set up a system scheduler to remind me to run a scan to run every sunday at 1 PM. Could someone let me know what the executable is so I can just click scan when it appears.

thx

John

come on guys plz help me out.

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    Options

Hiya,

I don't know of one in the Bitdefender files - although there maybe - that will just pop up the scan window. Why do you not want to schedule a scan from the Bitdefender Antivirus custom scan set up to scan every Sunday at that time?

Ro.

• Nesivos
    Options
    I would like to set up a system scheduler to remind me to run a scan to run every sunday at 1 PM. Could someone let me know what the executable is so I can just click scan when it appears.

thx

John

If you have BDTS 2015

Click on Protection

Click on Manage Scans

Click on New custom task

Click on the box to the right of Schedule

Click on Periodically

Fill in the Repeat every boxes according to your needs. There is no opiton to select day of the week. However, if you want to scan to run every Sunday create the Custom scan on Sunday and select repeat every 7 days

Select what you want the Custom Scan to scan

You can also click on Advanced to the right of Basic where you will find additional scan options available for your Custom scan

Click Okay to close the Advanced options

Click Okay

• If you have BDTS 2015

Click on Protection

Click on Manage Scans

Click on New custom task

Click on the box to the right of Schedule

Click on Periodically

Fill in the Repeat every boxes according to your needs. There is no opiton to select day of the week. However, if you want to scan to run every Sunday create the Custom scan on Sunday and select repeat every 7 days

Select what you want the Custom Scan to scan

You can also click on Advanced to the right of Basic where you will find additional scan options available for your Custom scan

Click Okay to close the Advanced options

Click Okay

thx I will give it a try