Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Windows 10 Compatibility

Options

Just tried to update to Windows 10 but it failed, citing error code c1900208.

Looking at this thread from earlier on in the year, it may be that Bitdefender may be the culprit.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider...19-58e5acbf69bd

Comments

• Lionet
    Options
    Just tried to update to Windows 10 but it failed, citing error code c1900208.

Looking at this thread from earlier on in the year, it may be that Bitdefender may be the culprit.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider...19-58e5acbf69bd

Hi Reddit,

You'd better deinstall Bitdefender antivirus before updating your system and reinstall it after.

Regards,

L.

• Steil
    Options

Only problem I have had after updating is it seems that the firewall blocks my network access. otherwise works and cleans up properly.

• Hi Reddit,

You'd better deinstall Bitdefender antivirus before updating your system and reinstall it after.

Regards,

L.

hello, i have the same problem, now it's to late. what to do now.

Thank you

• Lionet
    Options
    hello, i have the same problem, now it's to late. what to do now.

Thank you

Hi CABESTAN,

There is a topic there. Could it help?

Bitdefender & windows 10

Regards,

L.

-_-

• Reddit
    Options
    Hi CABESTAN,

There is a topic there. Could it help?

Bitdefender & windows 10

Regards,

L.

-_-

I wonder why there is no offline upgrade option that could be used prior to installation or immediately after.

Uninstalling and reinstalling is very inefficient and Bitdefender should have been ready for today.

• Reddit
    Options
    I wonder why there is no offline upgrade option that could be used prior to installation or immediately after.

Uninstalling and reinstalling is very inefficient and Bitdefender should have been ready for today.

I just managed to carry out an upgrade.

Not only does the tray icon disappear but Bitdefender doesn't even try to load.

There are zero processes running.

What a load of crap this AV product is after all the time they have had to get it ready.

• slatey
    Options
    I just managed to carry out an upgrade.

Not only does the tray icon disappear but Bitdefender doesn't even try to load.

There are zero processes running.

What a load of crap this AV product is after all the time they have had to get it ready.

Hi,i had the same problem as Reddit so I went to uninstall programmes found bitdefender right clicked on it and selected repair then rebooted.Bitdefender then loaded so I opended it up and activated it and

updated it job done.

Windows 10 is a new operating system which will have bugs for a few months so unless you have some experience with computers its best to wait a while for all the bugs to go.

• Hi,i had the same problem as Reddit so I went to uninstall programmes found bitdefender right clicked on it and selected repair then rebooted.Bitdefender then loaded so I opended it up and activated it and

updated it job done.

Windows 10 is a new operating system which will have bugs for a few months so unless you have some experience with computers its best to wait a while for all the bugs to go.

I tried this and when I right clicked on bitdefender all I got was uninstall any suggestions. I tried left click also same result I did not uninstall.