Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Windows 10 And Bitdefender 2015

Options

Afternoon

Is anyone else having problems with BDF 2015 and Windows 10.

I have the following and any tips would be apprecaited.

1. Outlook 2013 no longer sends/receives emails.

2. Connection to wireless printer no longer works.

3. INternet seems ###### slow.

Once I turn off the Antivirus protection and Firewall things seem better but this is not the best solution.

Waiting to hear your ideas and view.

Comments

• Nesivos
    Options
    Afternoon

Is anyone else having problems with BDF 2015 and Windows 10.

I have the following and any tips would be apprecaited.

1. Outlook 2013 no longer sends/receives emails.

2. Connection to wireless printer no longer works.

3. INternet seems ###### slow.

Once I turn off the Antivirus protection and Firewall things seem better but this is not the best solution.

Waiting to hear your ideas and view.

I tired an upgarde from W8.1 to Windows 10. I had all kinds of Firewall and Bitdefender related problems. BD support claims it is a Windows 10 bug. I then did a clean install of Windows 10 along with a clean install of BDTS version 19. I have had no such problems since the clean install. I never have like upgrades. I even posted here I was not going to do one but rather a clean install because of all the problems that can occur during an upgrade. However, I don't always listen to advice so I tried the upgrade. It was disaster and I wasted about five hours trying to make it right. I finally said the heck with it and did a clean install on my all four computers on my network running Windows 10 with BDTS. Took less than 20 hours but everything is working just fine. Clean install is the only way to go.

One can do a clean install of Windows 10 very easily by downloading the "MediaCreation Tool" You can create and ISO and then uzip it and run setup from your desktop. You can create a bootable flash drive with Windows 10 or create a bootable DVD with Windows 10. I used the ISO method to create the ISO file and then unzpped it. i then ran the tool again to create a bootable DVD of W10. Then I ran setup from the the folder I had put all the ISO extracted files in. When using the ISO method you can choose to keep all your apps and Windows profiles or keep nothing. I choose to keep nothing to ge the clean install. Windows does keep your old copy of Windows on the computer so if you don't like Windows 10 or have a problem you can roll back to your previous version of Windows.

Not edited for typos.