Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

I'm Not Sure If My Bitdefender Account Is Active

Options

I just registered my bitdefender internet security 2015 and im not sure if my account is activated with my email because when i go to "account info" from the bitdefender window, it says my activation is pending even though i clicked on the link that was sent to my email to activate the account.

Comments

• I just registered my bitdefender internet security 2015 and im not sure if my account is activated with my email because when i go to "account info" from the bitdefender window, it says my activation is pending even though i clicked on the link that was sent to my email to activate the account.

Hi Abir,

You'd better put the message in the folder Bitdefender 2015 products.

Besides, as far as I know, Mybitdefender has some issues with W10. Do you have it?

Please give information on your system.

Regards,

L.

• Rohugh
    Options

Hello Abir,

What does it say in your Bitdefender GUI (double click the BD icon in your system tray) and look bottom left for the number of days you have on your license?

My Bitdefender seems to be taking a bit of time to catch up at the moment, mine has just taken some 8 hours to detect a new device I added, that was with a BD TS 2015 Windows 10 version although the same will apply to other versions. Give it a few hours for the information to filter through the servers. :)

Ro.

This discussion has been closed.