Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Internet Drop/slows

an231
edited September 2015 in General

Hello

I am experience several drops and slow speed of Internet connection.

Using bitdefender total security 2016

This occurs since the win 10 update.

Comments

• Hello

I am experience several drops and slow speed of Internet connection.

Using bitdefender total security 2016

This occurs since the win 10 update.

I have a 3 license BDTS 2015.Its running perfectly on a laptop and desktop running W7.Got a fairly new laptop running W8.1 which i just updated to W10.I tried to install the remaining license but W10 said it would not work so i updated my account to BDTS 2016 installed this and its totally messed up W10 problems with the wallet,internet not working even though it says i have an internet connection.Totally ###### off so i have uninstalled both BDTS 2016 and the agent.Reading other comments it seems that BD have totally failed to come up with a workable security product that will function with W10 and rushed out a really bad and buggy product.Customer support is crap,the live chat never works and email support has asked me to download the support tool.Not alot of help if you have uninstalled the product.Get these bugs sorted BD or i will be moving on to a different product when my subscription expires.