Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender 2010 Key

Options

Hi, I have an active Bitdefender 2010 Key. I tried to put that code on the Bitdefender Central in order to get a 2016 suscription. The problem is that every time that I try to do so, Central says that my key is invalid (but it works perfectly and it's valid). So, due to this problem I can't transform my Bitdefender 2010 key into a 2016 suscription.

Anyone knows how to do this?

Comments

• Partha
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Hi, I have an active Bitdefender 2010 Key. I tried to put that code on the Bitdefender Central in order to get a 2016 suscription. The problem is that every time that I try to do so, Central says that my key is invalid (but it works perfectly and it's valid). So, due to this problem I can't transform my Bitdefender 2010 key into a 2016 suscription.

Anyone knows how to do this?

I have a similar issue although I have an active 2013 license key. It tells me that they were not able to migrate my key.

I have attached a screenshot of the error

• jitzy
    Options
    I have a similar issue although I have an active 2013 license key. It tells me that they were not able to migrate my key.

I have attached a screenshot of the error

Contact support like your screenshot saying

Open Bitdefender GUI ---> Top "Figure" icon ---> Help & Support---> Contact Support

or

Send an email to bitsy@bitdefender.com

• Contact support like your screenshot saying

Open Bitdefender GUI ---> Top "Figure" icon ---> Help & Support---> Contact Support

or

Send an email to bitsy@bitdefender.com

Okay, I just did that. I am waiting for a response.

• Hi all,

In order to transform a license key into a subscription in Bitdefender Central, a 7 character code is necessary.

20 character codes are not currently accepted.

Therefore, in order to resolve this issue, we would recommend contacting our customer care department, by e-mail, chat or phone and request a key-change.

The process will not imply any extra cost, and the new key will have the same validity and the number of users as the previous one.

Please find below the link to contact our customer care department:

http://www.bitdefender.com/support/consumer/

This discussion has been closed.