Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Is Foolimg Us

Options

Look at their website we are number one,windows 10 ready,this technology this technology i say worst. You people did not even test the version in windows 10,its not a bug its a whoooooper

Comments

• Look at their website we are number one,windows 10 ready,this technology this technology i say worst. You people did not even test the version in windows 10,its not a bug its a whoooooper

2016 version is working well with my Windows 10!

• Rohugh
    Options
    2016 version is working well with my Windows 10!

Yep, works for me as well, both Windows 10 and 8.1. :)

From the many posts on the forums the main problem seems to be with registering on Bitdefender Central, I suspect BD are working to get it sorted.

ShivamKrishn: Looking at your posts it seems you have not yet tried to contact Bitdefender Support, either from the BD GUI drop-down "Help & Support" or via email at bitsy@bitdefender.com Doing that will not only help you but also help Bitdefender.

Ro.

• Hello ShivamKrishn,

Please let us know if you encounter any particular error with Bitdefender, and if you do, we would need a detailed description or a screenshot of the issue encountered, so we can troubleshoot the situation.