Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Not Fanatical - But Certainly Worried

Hi

I have a Windows 10 64 bit OS with BIS 2015 64 bit.

All is running very well.

I have been largely 'put off' by so many (in my view) negative posts on this forum that I have decided to delay the upgrade to BIS 2016.

In my view, it is inevitable that no matter what malware prevention software you are using, there will be problems and queries.

I accept this - but (again in my view) not to the extent that there have been queries on this forum.

Can anyone from Bitdefender advise me if BIS 2016 64 bit is a stable version ?

If it is not stable then when does Bitdefender think that a stable version will be made available.

Thank you.

Comments

• Hello shot-bowl,

Thank you for your feedback and we do understand your concern generated by the negative feedback present in this forum.

However, please also take into consideration the fact that here you will only see users that have encountered different errors.

The vast number of users that have successfully upgraded and installed the program remains anonymous.

Of course, the feedback from our customers is very important, and we are working 24/7 to resolve the errors reported from the program and Bitdefender Central.

As a side note I would like to add that the level of protection provided by the 2015 version is identical to the one provided by the 2016 version, since the virus data base, signatures and detection rates are shared.

That being said, if you decide to upgrade, please keep in mind that our support teams are available 24/7 through forum, live chat, e-mail and phone, if you require assistance.

If i can assist you with further information, please let me know.

• Hello shot-bowl,

Thank you for your feedback and we do understand your concern generated by the negative feedback present in this forum.

However, please also take into consideration the fact that here you will only see users that have encountered different errors.

The vast number of users that have successfully upgraded and installed the program remains anonymous.

Of course, the feedback from our customers is very important, and we are working 24/7 to resolve the errors reported from the program and Bitdefender Central.

As a side note I would like to add that the level of protection provided by the 2015 version is identical to the one provided by the 2016 version, since the virus data base, signatures and detection rates are shared.

That being said, if you decide to upgrade, please keep in mind that our support teams are available 24/7 through forum, live chat, e-mail and phone, if you require assistance.

If i can assist you with further information, please let me know.

Hi Paul-Robert

Thank you for your reply.

Your comments go a long way to making me feel more comfortable.

At least I am not losing security by staying on BIS for the time being.

Thanks again.

• Hi,

Thank you for your response. Please don't hesitate to open a new topic, if you require further assistance.

I will close this topic.

This discussion has been closed.