[submitted to developers] Unexpected Error

Downloaded and installed Bitdefender 2016 Total Security. I was previously using avast, I removed it completely, restarted my machine and installed Bitdefender. Once I got to the login portion of bitdefender I was unable to register with my google account, it gave me an unexpected error, and verify internet connection. Internet connection was hard wired and good. I registered through the site, came back, rebooted, tried logging in again, same error. Repaired installation, rebooted, tried again, same error. I uninstalled, reinstalled, rebooted, tried again, same error. I did not have another antivirus/malware installed while doing this, no firewall is active, not even windows. So that's where I'm currently at.

Machine: MSI GT70-20C

Connection: Oceanic Timewarner 300mbs throughput directly to AC1900 router

If you could point me in the direction of the logs than I can give them a once over and see what's up.

post-194045-1441993872_thumb.png

Comments

• Downloaded and installed Bitdefender 2016 Total Security. I was previously using avast, I removed it completely, restarted my machine and installed Bitdefender. Once I got to the login portion of bitdefender I was unable to register with my google account, it gave me an unexpected error, and verify internet connection. Internet connection was hard wired and good. I registered through the site, came back, rebooted, tried logging in again, same error. Repaired installation, rebooted, tried again, same error. I uninstalled, reinstalled, rebooted, tried again, same error. I did not have another antivirus/malware installed while doing this, no firewall is active, not even windows. So that's where I'm currently at.

Machine: MSI GT70-20C

Connection: Oceanic Timewarner 300mbs throughput directly to AC1900 router

If you could point me in the direction of the logs than I can give them a once over and see what's up.

I had the same issue. I had full internet connection but I restarted my modem and this worked- for some reason the Bitdefender Central activation was blocked.

• Same here.

Other links like reset password or entering a wrong password work.

I can't just login with my proper user/pass.

Also tried Login with Google and Facebook. Bitdefender redirects me to those services, I login to Google with success, wait for a while, then again the same error.

"Unexpected error".

Sent a ticket, hope for the best.

• ThisIsJustMe
    edited September 2015

I'm having the same issue. Seems strange that this issue should be unresolved since the OP on the 11th Sept. I'm wondering if these forums are looked at at all by Bitdefender, or simply another box ticked under 'support'.

Not the sort of flawless welcome I was expecting from a matur.e company!

I noticed that Windows 10 32/64 bit is listed as compatible OS's for Antivirus 2015, but not 2016!!

Nobody needs to hope for the best, there are laws that protect paying customers. Support is part of the deal, until everything works flawlessly, which is never.

• I'm having the same issue. Seems strange that this issue should be unresolved since the OP on the 11th Sept. I'm wondering if these forums are looked at at all by Bitdefender, or simply another box ticked under 'support'.

Not the sort of flawless welcome I was expecting from a matur.e company!

I noticed that Windows 10 32/64 bit is listed as compatible OS's for Antivirus 2015, but not 2016!!

Nobody needs to hope for the best, there are laws that protect paying customers. Support is part of the deal, until everything works flawlessly, which is never.

Windows 10 ?

I am having this issue on Windows 7 SP1 x64 fresh install with all updates applied. Seems like non OS specific issue. :blink:

• My Bitdefender internet security subscription has recently ended and I purchased another but decided to go for total security this time.

When ever I get to the Bitdefender Central screen and enter my email and password I get, "Unexpected error. Please check your PC is connected to the internet and try again." Over and over!!

I've uninstalled multiple times as I said and tried repair install and still nothing. I've also tried resetting my modem and my router and still nothing. I am extremely unhappy, I don't appreciate buying a product and then it not even work.

I'm running Windows 10 64bit and I'm connected over LAN.

I have an open ticket my number is: New Open ticket: 2015091613580001.

Yet I am still waiting for some support, it's disgusting. Paying customers and we can't even get decent support!

I'd like some assistance ASAP please, I think next time I will be going with Kaspersky. Bitdefender number 1, yeah maybe you are. But your customer service is a 0.

Please get back to me.

Thanks.

post-194253-1442487577_thumb.jpg

• I'm having the exact same problem on windows 10 64bit.

It's really doing my head in. Quick enough in taking our money but they can't be bothered to reply. Can we get a refund or something?

• What really concerns me is, what happens to my PC security if Bitdefenders servers go offline? Or the Client can't login and I can't gain any access to the programme (which is the case atm, as I refuses to login and says my internet is not working).

The good reputation of this software is being out weighed by its inability to perform the simplest of tasks. The problem with the current support is, there is no one there outside of USA business hours, what happens to all your other worldwide customers?

• I have the same issue.

Windows 10 x64...

• I managed to get it to work on my Dell Windows 10 machine, upgrading from Total Security 2015. I tried multiple basic trouble shooting measures: uninstall, reinstall, repair, reboots, clearing out internet caches etc. No luck. I said on an earlier post that when I rebooted my modem, it finally worked, but now I'm not sure if this was the real fix.

I tried upgrading my HP Windows 7 Starter machine and had exactly the same issues. Rebooting the modem didn't work.

For both machines I also ran ccleaner from Piriform to clear out the caches and clean up the registry. I still haven't got it to work on the Window 7 machine, but I think I am close.

I believe that the issue is something to do with the registry and some sort of conflict between 2015 and 2016. I'm going to do a complete uninstall of Bitdefender tonight- remove all traces of the program, run ccleaner again and then install Bitdefender as a clean install. Will see if that works and post an update.

• Any Luck with the CCleaner and uninstall? I have a real problem at the moment I've activated my code on bitdefender central on my web browser but I cant install bitdefender or actually activate it once installed and now my money is being wasted! It is still counting down the days even though it is not installed. Really need help with this :(

• You must ask yourself, is this a self support group? Where are the tech heads? Do they stay away from here whilst we resolve THEIR companies problems?

I firmly believe they know the problem, but will only come forth once they have a solution, announce it with some apology that makes it all better and bury the issue. I have been told by a telephone support agent that they are fully aware of the problem and are working to fix it, so where is the announcement of transparency to their customers? The ones that keep their wages flowing? Are we left floundering on a hot tarmac road like fish out of water, while they meet, deliberate and contrive some sort of excuse for this kind of folly, releasing untested procedures that have left their customers vulnerable? Not really an issue if it is something frivolous but, this is about allowing malware, viruses, keyloggers, trojans and a whole proliferation of bad things to flow into our precious systems.

I have asked in other parts of this soapbox forum, what happens if their servers go offline and you cannot login your desktop client? You no longer have standalone protection?

Bitdefender gained a good reputation, but it is so much quicker to loose that status, when they place their profits ahead of good business, where the words 'we care' extends to their customers and not just at the boardroom.

• Tried a second computer, a Portege R700 Laptop with Windows 7 on it, the same unexpected error here too.

Rolled back to BDTS 2015. Had an old licence that expires in 1 month. I hope they fix it in one month.

• Aemelius
    edited September 2015

I wish I'd checked here before trying to "upgrade" from 2015 to 2016! Followed the instructions to the letter and got this unexpected error message... 2015 worked flawlessly and we have it on all our family's pcs. Going to see if I can rollback to 2015 until they've sorted this mess out!

This is unacceptable if it takes longer than 24 hours to resolve... I may have to look elsewhere for my security requirements. Checked the posting dates and it has been over a week... Definitely rolling back but only until I can find a more reliable alternative. Any suggestions? We're a 6 PC family plus tablets etc...

• Gorgotham
    edited September 2015

Out of curiosity, did any of you open a support ticket for the issues you're having? Besides those of you that mentioned you did, of course.

Whenever I've had a problem, a support ticket has gotten me a response in usually a day. I had a very good experience with live chat support this morning as a matter of fact, and waiting about a minute for a support person to chat with me about my issue, which they resolved very quickly.

• dawiddoruch
    edited September 2015

I am sooooo angry right now!

First I had problems with subscription beeing not visible to me in bitdefender central web page, then my Windows 10 ended up in boot loop after installing BitDefender. Now after that issue was fixed I can NOT login into my account and therefore I have NO protection running on my PC.

I am really pis*** off and sooooo disappointed. Why did I even bother with uninstalling Avast and giving BitDefender another try? 4th try to be clear!

So so far:

1. Licensing issues - clearly someone in dev team messed up migration process from old one-time license system to new subscription-based based system.

2. Crashing Windows 10 - Bitdefender forced somehow forced Windows 10 to end in boot-loop - and then the only solution was to use system recovery or for those with less luck even fresh Windows install.

3. Now I can't even login in the Bitdefender Central on my PC to confirm that I do have subscription (with around 350 left!!)

:wacko:

So far I was not able to use the product at all. Can I get back my money? Or could someone at lest offer extended subscription to all affected users... Because what is the point of subscribing while the product is useless and my subscription clock is just still ticking?

• ThisIsJustMe
    edited September 2015
    Out of curiosity, did any of you open a support ticket for the issues you're having? Besides those of you that mentioned you did, of course.

Whenever I've had a problem, a support ticket has gotten me a response in usually a day. I had a very good experience with live chat support this morning as a matter of fact, and waiting about a minute for a support person to chat with me about my issue, which they resolved very quickly.

I opened 5 tickets, even emailed their business support. I got EXACTLY word for word replies. I provided all with the results of the support software, carried out the DNS flushing, installed/reinstalled many times etc etc. I got 4 replies EXACTLY word for word the same, saying they would contact me 'shortly' with a response. Telephone support confirm they are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it, that was over a week ago! According to the forum posts, this issue is not 2 weeks old and has been known since the beta testing, yet they went ahead and released it, despite the beta testing stage, having not resolved the issue! See Beta Testing Forum Post

My guess, they are waiting for someone to write the response for them. Typical corporate mentality, protect profits at all costs, deny everything and say nothing when things go wrong. What they don't see is, to achieve the first, they must change the last two and be transparent. No one is perfect, we all know that, but this silence regarding this issue is 100% unacceptable and as a company they deserve to fail. A management takeover would cure this issue.

• bvazx
    edited September 2015
    I have the same issue.

Windows 10 x64...

I returned to TS 2015 and I'm happy. All works fine for me.

I think TS 2016 and Central are the crude products... We need to wait...

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    edited September 2015

Please follow the steps below which help us determine if the computer can connect to the Bitdefender cloud server.

1. type cmd inside the Search bar from Windows, then press Enter on your keyboard. It will open Command Prompt. Type the following commands inside the black command prompt window. Press Enter after each line:

ping nimbus.bitdefender.net

ping bd.bdnc.net

Send us the output of these 2 commands. You can capture a screen shot of the results and attach it to your reply.

2. open Internet Explorer and go to:

http://nimbus.bitdefender.net/

Capture a screenshot of the entire screen after trying to access http://nimbus.bitdefender.net/ and attach it to your reply as well.

3. Open these 2 folders:

C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender 2016

C:\Program Files\Bitdefender Agent

Let us know if the file bdnc.ipv4 is located in both folders.

4. Then:

a) Download my attachment (productagentservice.logger) and place it on your Desktop.

b ) Reboot the PC in Safe Mode.

c) In Safe Mode, copy the file downloaded at step 1 inside

You will be asked if you want to replace the file that already exists there; choose Yes.

d) Restart the computer normally and replicate the Bitdefender 'unexpected error'.

e) While the error is on your screen, open this folder:

Locate the file supporttool inside this folder (it has a red icon), right click on it and choose 'Run as Administrator'. Follow the on-screen instructions and check the box 'Try to reproduce the issue before submitting'. Click Next, select 'Error and Crash', click Next and after the crash occurs check the box 'I have reproduced the issue'. Click Next and wait for the progress bar to finish.

At the end, an archive will be created on your desktop (BDSP_*); send it to us attached to your reply or upload it on a file transfer site such as www.filemail.com and reply with the download link.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter!

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=14056" data-fileid="14056" rel="">productagentservice.logger.xml

• First, I am a HK user.

My OS is Windows 10.

The total Security 2016 was actived at website central.

However, I cannot loging to the Agent UI.

The error message was showed :

Unexpected Error. Please check that your PC is connected to the Internet and try again.

In fact, I was tryed for many time.

And it is still unable to login.

Would anyone can help me for sloving this issue?

Thanks.

• First, I am a HK user.

My OS is Windows 10.

The total Security 2016 was actived at website central.

However, I cannot loging to the Agent UI.

The error message was showed :

Unexpected Error. Please check that your PC is connected to the Internet and try again.

In fact, I was tryed for many time.

And it is still unable to login.

Would anyone can help me for sloving this issue?

Thanks.

Hi there,

Please do what's listed here and reply in that forum post

• I've bought a 1 year subcription for 3PC - Total security. Registered an account at Central and activated the code. In my subcriptions I can see that I have 364 days left and can add up to 3 PCs. I've downloaded and installed the Total Security by clicking the "+" in "My Subcriptions". The problem is that after installation the Bitdefender can't log in to my Central account and therefor can't activate. I have tried re-installing a few time, resetting password + I've already logged a few tickets at help desk + have spent an hour on the phone and still haven't gotted a single reply. Hopefully it can get some attention here :-). So far my experience with BitDefender is extremelly bad and tech support seems to be a major part of it

(ticket 2015092505430001)

• 2. IE gives http 400 error

3. bdnc.ipv4 doesn't seem to be present in either of directories

4. The support tool doesn't work either - The progress bar is at 0 for more than 15 minutes now

Please follow the steps below which help us determine if the computer can connect to the Bitdefender cloud server.

1. type cmd inside the Search bar from Windows, then press Enter on your keyboard. It will open Command Prompt. Type the following commands inside the black command prompt window. Press Enter after each line:

ping bd.bdnc.net

Send us the output of these 2 commands. You can capture a screen shot of the results and attach it to your reply.

Capture a screenshot of the entire screen after trying to access http://nimbus.bitdefender.net/ and attach it to your reply as well.

3. Open these 2 folders:

4. Then:

a) Download my attachment (productagentservice.logger) and place it on your Desktop.

You will be asked if you want to replace the file that already exists there; choose Yes.

d) Restart the computer normally and replicate the Bitdefender 'unexpected error'.

Locate the file supporttool inside this folder (it has a red icon), right click on it and choose 'Run as Administrator'. Follow the on-screen instructions and check the box 'Try to reproduce the issue before submitting'. Click Next, select 'Error and Crash', click Next and after the crash occurs check the box 'I have reproduced the issue'. Click Next and wait for the progress bar to finish.

At the end, an archive will be created on your desktop (BDSP_*); send it to us attached to your reply or upload it on a file transfer site such as www.filemail.com and reply with the download link.

post-194549-1443165718_thumb.png

post-194549-1443165732_thumb.png

post-194549-1443165738_thumb.png

• Half an hour later the support tools finished acquiring data. Please find a link to BDSP_WORK-PC_2015_09_25_19_34 file

https://www.mediafire.com/?2qfox1cjt6okq7n

2. IE gives http 400 error

3. bdnc.ipv4 doesn't seem to be present in either of directories

4. The support tool doesn't work either - The progress bar is at 0 for more than 15 minutes now

• Hello KiwiUfa,

Thank you for sending the requested data.

You will receive my e-mail with a possible solution via the existing ticket ID 2015092306290001 in a few minutes.

Please post back or reply to my email should you need further assistance.

• Hello KiwiUfa,

You will receive my e-mail with a possible solution via the existing ticket ID 2015092306290001 in a few minutes.

Ohh, this guy uses different money to buy his licenses? Why not SHARE this vital information with the other many soles that post the same issue on the forums?

<sits tight for a week+ for an answer>

• Paul-Robert
    edited September 2015

@ ThisIsJustMe Please take into consideration that this forum is a public place. Keep a friendly and respectful attitude otherwise we will be forced to increase your warning level. Read the forum rules.

To be able to offer you or to any other Bitdefender customer a proper solution, we need to have first the data requested here.

Please post back with the necessary information and we will gladly help you.

• Reddit
    edited September 2015

I had been using 2015 for a while now and it seemed to do a good job and my subscription was coming to an end and saw that the 2016 product was out and wanted to give it a try.

So on 4 machines I uninstalled 2015 using the windows uninstaller and also ran the bitdefender removal tool just to be safe.

All went well and 2016 installation seemed initially to go well until after a reboot upon which, on every single machine the same thing happened.

The bitdefender services are loading prompt was there, and there again, and again and I was beginning to fall asleep waiting for the services to load.

A pop up asking me to log into bitdefender central also pops up but if you try to login it simply states that there has been an error, suggesting a problem with the internet connection and there is an option to try again.

If you do however, the system tray icon goes grey and tell you that there has been a problem starting the services and to restart the PC.

Internet connection is fine and I am able to load a browser and browse to a couple of sites.

Guess what happens when you restart the PC's?

Exactly the same again, and again.

For this to happen on 1 machine one thing but 4?!!!!

No way and this demonstrates that the once trusty Bitdefender have completely lost the plot.

We had already seen issues with Windows 10 compatibility with the last version and you would have thought that for a brand new product, this would not be an issue but clearly is as all my machines run Windows 10.

All this from a security product that wants us to be confident in it's ability to protect us from harm.

When that product can't even start up then you just know that there are serious issues.

Awful, Awful, Awful, Awful, Awful, Awful, Awful, Awful, Awful, Awful!!

Did I mention that this was awful?

• Thanks a lot. All is working now.

It was a missing bdnc.ipv4 file for me (I guess it should be in both "Bitdefender 2016" and "Bitdefender Agent" folders - hopefully it'll help someone)

Hello KiwiUfa,

• Thanks a lot. All is working now.

It was a missing bdnc.ipv4 file for me (I guess it should be in both "Bitdefender 2016" and "Bitdefender Agent" folders - hopefully it'll help someone)

That's great to hear ....I hope everyone else here having the same issue will benefit from this.....

• jitzy
    jitzy ✭✭
    edited September 2015

Did you followed whats written here ?

• Runnig Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 The same issue, cannot activate like other users in this topic :(

• Had problem with (Activation) Bitdefender2016 which bougth and wanted to install on win7. Downloaded instead version on win xp and it goes smoothly. Gave my licence kode and everything works ok :)

• ThisIsJustMe
    edited September 2015

@ ThisIsJustMe Please take into consideration that this forum is a public place. Keep a friendly and respectful attitude otherwise we will be forced to increase your warning level. Read the forum rules.

To be able to offer you or to any other Bitdefender customer a proper solution, we need to have first the data requested here.

Please post back with the necessary information and we will gladly help you.

That's the problem, I HAVE submitted numerous support tickets, emails and numerous Reports from my system with the tickets, ALL I get is UNFRIENDLY copy paste responses saying you will get back to me 'soon'... How long is 'SOON'? I've been waiting 10 days.... NONE of my posts have been responded to, let alone resolved. Please do not pick me up on behaviour, when Bitdefenders is soooo shocking.

Please check my support ticket history before making ###### comments.

• Hey guys I bought the Antivirus 2016 a week ago and ran into the same problem. Download completed and went to log into the app and it displayed with Unexpected error. After going through support (by email) they figured out the problem and it was the lack of the bdnc.dll folder in both the Bitdefender 2016 folder and the Bitdefender Agent that wouldn't let me connect to the cloud server. Was told to download a file, start windows in safe mode, put the file in the 2 folders, and restart normally. Works and I now have the product working. Honestly wasn't bad support service they usually responded in less than 24 hours and now the product works. Hope this helps some of you I attached the file they gave me.

Thank you for reporting back.

The connection to the Bitdefender cloud server is made through the file bdnc.ipv4 which in your case seems to be missing.

Please download first bdnc.ipv4 from my attachment. Then restart Windows in Safe Mode and place bdnc.ipv4 in both folders:

Restart Windows normally and try again to login to Bitdefender Central from the product.

If the issue still persists, we will need the log requested in the previous email.

We are looking forward to your results.

• @ThisIsJustMe, I have reviewed your case and according to your last contact with us via ticket 2015091508370002, you have removed Bitdefender, switched to a different security solution and currently asking for a refund. My colleagues from the commercial team will respond in the next hours. Should you reconsider using our product, please be informed that a solution to your issue was sent on the 23rd of September, by e-mail.

@kpclark55, I am glad that the issue has been solved. Please do not hesitate to contact us with additional questions or concerns.

A solution to the reported activation error is undergoing development. We will upload it on this topic as soon as released and the support center articles will be updated as well.

• I just purchased BitDefender and so far I'm have two problems. This is not starting off well.

1. I just purchased BitDefender Internet Security. I downloaded, scanned, and installed properly. But I can't start the program. It says that it doesn't have Internet access. The Internet is working fine on my computer, only BitDefender is having problems. I attached an image.

2. Also, your support system at the link below is not working for Desktop products. The Javascript is crashing trying to parse the license key input field, but that field only displayed for Enterprise products. This is a huge problem. It's unacceptable to have your support system be non-operational.

http://www.bitdefender.com/support/contact-us.html

post-84829-1443458249_thumb.png

• Hi,

My updates came into loop! Updates encountered an error (error code: 1011). The status changes from "vulnerable system" and "protected system." Disables automatic update alone ... I am waiting for the support with the solution.

• Please follow the steps below which help us determine if the computer can connect to the Bitdefender cloud server.

ping bd.bdnc.net

3. Open these 2 folders:

4. Then:

I had this issue for a while. Followed these steps

1) ping from command prompt worked

2) connecting the website via IE did not work (proxy 400 error)

3) Copied the file bdnc.ipv4 from Bitdefender 2016 to BitDefender Agent folder

4) downloaded the XML file and copied to the mentioned location

5) Restarted my PC.

Got my product activated and HAPPY now.

• Is it possible for someone to email me the bdnc.ipv4 file?

It seems that because it is missing from both directories, this is probably the problem.

• i had issues too check https://fil.email/22TEXp?&showconfirmation=true anyone can share bdnc.ipv4 coz i missing too.

• Hi,

@NMA After checking your ticket history, i found a refund request opened for the license key. If you decide to keep using Bitdefender, in order to troubleshoot the update error, please let us know what is the name of your Internet Service provider and provide us with a screenshot of the error received in the Bitdefender main window.

@soyi We are very glad that the issue has been resolved. Please do not hesitate to contact us, should you require further assistance.

@TheFriendlyNord An e-mail with the requested file has been sent to you about 35 minutes ago. Please let us know if the issue is resolved.

@Hiten I will create a ticket and I will send you the file at the e-mail address used to open your Forum account.

• Hello Botulism,

Welcome to the Bitdefender Forum.

Please follow the steps here, and reply back with the results, in order to troubleshoot the issue.

In regards to the support page, please be informed that if you select a consumer product first, the license key is no longer required.

• Hi,

@NMA After checking your ticket history, i found a refund request opened for the license key. If you decide to keep using Bitdefender, in order to troubleshoot the update error, please let us know what is the name of your Internet Service provider and provide us with a screenshot of the error received in the Bitdefender main window.

@soyi We are very glad that the issue has been resolved. Please do not hesitate to contact us, should you require further assistance.

@TheFriendlyNord An e-mail with the requested file has been sent to you about 35 minutes ago. Please let us know if the issue is resolved.

@Hiten I will create a ticket and I will send you the file at the e-mail address used to open your Forum account.

I want to cancel my purchase! There are other solutions "security" without many bugs. I will not use the product for you. Bad experience!

• Paul-Robert
    edited September 2015

@NMA The refund request has been sent to the Commercial Team. Please wait for their official e-mail regarding your request.

• @NMA The refund request has been sent to the Commercial Team. Please wait for their official e-mail regarding your request.

I will be soon!

• Please follow the steps below which help us determine if the computer can connect to the Bitdefender cloud server.

ping bd.bdnc.net

3. Open these 2 folders:

4. Then:

ok so the file i cant open it saiz :

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

both my files from both folders are missing and i could ping the second link but not the first. and now i need help couse i still dont understand if this issue is known for over 2 weeks why isnt it allready repaired? AND WHY do u still sell the product if u know it could just turn up like this ... ???

post-194817-1443641416_thumb.png

post-194817-1443641428_thumb.png

post-194817-1443641441_thumb.png

• Hello tudse,

Thank you for reporting the error and welcome to the Bitdefender forum.

Please be informed that I have sent you and e-mail containing the steps that would allow you to resolve the error.

The case number that is assigned is 2015093020160002.

Please let me know if the issue has been resolved.

• @NMA The refund request has been sent to the Commercial Team. Please wait for their official e-mail regarding your request.

Perdi! Vou ter que ser "cliente".

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Lost! I will have to be "customer."

• Hi Everyone,

looks I have the same Problem. Can somebody mail me the mising bdnc.ipv4 file or post a link here for download.

Scam

ping bd.bdnc.net

3. Open these 2 folders:

4. Then:

I had this issue for a while. Followed these steps

1) ping from command prompt worked

2) connecting the website via IE did not work (proxy 400 error)

3) bdnc.ipv4 is not in either of the two directories.

4) downloaded the XML file and copied to the mentioned location

5) Restarted my PC.

6) ran the support tool.

And here's the results:

https://www.mediafire.com/?hrfb3retj79rp04

post-194835-1443690738_thumb.png

post-194835-1443690749_thumb.png

This discussion has been closed.