Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How To Install Bis 2016 On To Another Pc - 3 Device Licence

Options

Hi

I have BIS 2016 (3 device) installed on a PC with Windows 10.

It shows on correctly my Bitdefender Central.

Under 'My Subscriptions' it shows as BIS 2016. Devices 1/3.

There is also a big '+' sign.

I now want to install Bitdefender 2016 on to the Windows 7 PC - using the second licence.

Do I login in to my Bitdefender Central from the Windows 7 SP1 PC, and click 'install bitdefender' again -

or is there another way to do it ?

Thank you.

Comments

• Hi

I have BIS 2016 (3 device) installed on a PC with Windows 10.

It shows on correctly my Bitdefender Central.

Under 'My Subscriptions' it shows as BIS 2016. Devices 1/3.

There is also a big '+' sign.

I now want to install Bitdefender 2016 on to the Windows 7 PC - using the second licence.

Do I login in to my Bitdefender Central from the Windows 7 SP1 PC, and click 'install bitdefender' again -

or is there another way to do it ?

Thank you.

For those of you interested, I found the solution in the Online Help for BDIS2016:

How do I install Bitdefender on a second computer?

If the subscription you have purchased covers more than one computer, you can use your Bitdefender Central account credentials to register a second PC.

To install Bitdefender on a second computer, follow these steps:

1. Access your Bitdefender Central account.

2. Select the My Devices panel.

3. In the My Devices window, click INSTALL Bitdefender.

4. Choose Windows, then choose one of the two available options:

4a. I want to install Bitdefender On this device.

4b. From the Product to be installed list select Bitdefender Internet Security 2016, then click Download to continue.

4c. I want to install Bitdefender On another device.

4d. Select Bitdefender Internet Security 2016 from the Product to be installed list. Type an e-mail address in the corresponding field, then click SEND.

5. Run the Bitdefender product you have downloaded. Wait until the installation process is completed and close the window.

The new device on which you have installed the Bitdefender product will appear in the Bitdefender Central dashboard.