Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender For Mac On El Capitan Not Working!

Options

Hi there,

I have a brand new MacBook Pro 2015 Retina, out of the box upgraded to El Capitan.. tried to install Bitdefender via Bitdefender Central, I go through th emotion of download, install etc and then finally I'm asked to login to my account and I get a Nimbus error and then nothing happens, I keep trying with the same outcome..

Is El Capitan not supported??

Thanks

Paul.

Comments

• realkaka2204
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Hi there,

I have a brand new MacBook Pro 2015 Retina, out of the box upgraded to El Capitan.. tried to install Bitdefender via Bitdefender Central, I go through th emotion of download, install etc and then finally I'm asked to login to my account and I get a Nimbus error and then nothing happens, I keep trying with the same outcome..

Is El Capitan not supported??

Thanks

Paul.

Hello, I recently re-downloaded online installer from my Bitdefender Central and It works for me.You try downloading one again from your Bitdefender Central. Good luck!

• Hello, I recently re-downloaded online installer from my Bitdefender Central and It works for me.You try downloading one again from your Bitdefender Central. Good luck!

Hey, I just tried and all worked ok! thanks for the update..

I suspect this was a "bug" that was fixed right??

• Hey, I just tried and all worked ok! thanks for the update..

I suspect this was a "bug" that was fixed right??

Yes, Bitdefender's Support Team told me that they fix it and requires me to download the new installer from Bitdefender Central.

• Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.