Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

I Need More Details About Installation "on Another Device"

Options

In the installation guide of any Bidefender 2016 sotfware, the instruction for installing "on another device" is:

"Type an e-mail address...,then click SEND." (I'll use my address)

On which device shall I accept the mail ? (I assume the target "another device")

What are the details of the procedure now ?

Comments

• Jordenasic
    edited October 2015
    Options

In the installation guide of any Bidefender 2016 sotfware, the instruction for installing "on another device" is:

"Type an e-mail address...,then click SEND." (I'll use my address)

On which device shall I accept the mail ? (I assume the target "another device")

What are the details of the procedure now ?

You can open your email,from any sight follow the instructions.

How to install Bitdefender 2016 on my computer

First of all, congratulations for using the best cybersecurity software in the world, Bitdefender.

Here are the 2 simple steps to install Bitdefender 2016 on your system:

1. First remove from your computer the other security software you have installed:

a) Run the Bitdefender uninstall tool to remove any previous Bitdefender related files:

remover

B Remove any other security software that you have installed on the system, by using the manufacturer uninstall steps. You can find a list of known common security solutions, in our article, here.

Now restart the system and proceed with the installation of Bitdefender 2016.

2. Install Bitdefender 2016 on your system:

a) Go to your Bitdefender Central account

NOTE: If you don’t have an account already, please sign up for one.

B Select the My Devices panel.

c) In the My Devices window, click INSTALL Bitdefender.

d) Choose Windows, then choose one of the two available options:

I want to install Bitdefender On this device.

Select Bitdefender Total Security 2016 from the Product to be installed list, then click Download to continue.

I want to install Bitdefender On another device. Select Bitdefender Total Security 2016 from the Product to be installed list. Type an e-mail address in the corresponding field, then click SEND.

central%20install.PNG

e) Wait for the download to complete, then run the installer (right click on the file you’ve saved > Run as administrator)

2.PNG

The installation process of Bitdefender 2016 will start on your computer. Now, just follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.

NOTE: At the end of the installation process the Bitdefender product will automatically be linked to your Bitdefender subscription.